Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going icy blonde when she goes back in 6 weeks 🥴 either she is deluded or Terry hasn’t explained the blonde process to her very well. She won’t be icy blonde on her next visit 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’ll be niccy yella before we know it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The amount of "friends" she has had in life that come and go. She invites them into her home with kids, scary!

Reactions: 9
start a thread for her 😊

she doesn’t care who she has coming in & out of that house. Its even more frightening that she is so open about her address on social media when she has kids (sometimes) in that house 😳
Finishing soon il do it if someone ain’t before then 😂 the last video just came on my FYP 💀💀💀💀

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t matter how much money Rosie spends on herself she still looks absolutely bogging 🤣🤣🤣

Is terry trying to turn everyone in to her clones? Rosie’s hair is way to long for her. She suits the highlights but the way terry has done it it looks so obvious the extensions. Not even left the salon and not a good advert for her work.

Reactions: 8
Is terry trying to turn everyone in to her clones? Rosie’s hair is way to long for her. She suits the highlights but the way terry has done it it looks so obvious the extensions. Not even left the salon and not a good advert for her work.
I followed Terri's page for a bit and every client she had, she decided what they got , not the client. Another tiktokker Leyanne Orr went to her and it was the same, I'm sure she said you don't tell terri what you want..she tells you.

Wouldn't be so bad if Rosie actually looked after her hair bit that before video was embarrassing, her hair was so greasy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I mind a client going in and terri had talked them into getting extensions the lassie was in for a cut and colour I would hate to feel pressured into getting something done cause I'm the type to just say eh ok had it done to me when I went to get my make up done at the mac counter and ended up 130 quid worth of products felt pressured to buy it lol same when I took my lassie for a hair cut was sitting in the chair next to my lassie next thing I know the hairdresser is yanking my hair all ways saying oh we could cut this a bit put layers etc next thing I know shes cutting my hair 🤣 so I ended up having to go lift more money from the bank cause only had enough for my lassies hair. I'm glad I don't leave the house much anymore 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I followed Terri's page for a bit and every client she had, she decided what they got , not the client. Another tiktokker Leyanne Orr went to her and it was the same, I'm sure she said you don't tell terri what you want..she tells you.

Wouldn't be so bad if Rosie actually looked after her hair bit that before video was embarrassing, her hair was so greasy.
Has bush been quiet today? Or is she on another acc?
Haven't saw her at all today.

Reactions: 3
Bush is actually quiet for once on the live because Zara was/is giving someone it stinking over testing weans for school 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her face is tripping her, said she's on a come down because of her Autism she said that happens ......... I thought maybe it was because she has her weans tonight 😌

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.