Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep changing my mind on Rosie. She can be really funny then really irritating.
the raffle was a total shambles. They tried to do too many things on a live with no organisation.

that terrys voice is so grating. The fact there’s never masks worn and no covid regulations followed is a bad enough advert for her salon never mind her clients hair.

Reactions: 10
“I could drap £500 the morra without even blinking an eyelid”

Really. Words fail me. Absolute walloper. Who does she think she is.

Try being a big girl and having real bills to pay (mortgage, car) and tell me that again. Fanny.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
“I could drap £500 the morra without even blinking an eyelid”

Really. Words fail me. Absolute walloper. Who does she think she is.

Try being a big girl and having real bills to pay (mortgage, car) and tell me that again. Fanny.
Did the bush say that? 😳😳 says the lassie in a Primark Donald Duck sweatshirt 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is she talking about Blair?
I really hurt my head earlier trying to work out what she meant by it, totally didnt get it.
She admitted earlier too that she was pissed off at Blair for not seeming interested in her live last week and thats why she was crying at the end, waiting for him to tell her to do one!
She was in Terrys today and her next client came in and mentioned something about dugheed im sure, Rosie was getting her hair curled & she just got up and went into the toilet, left Terry standing there on the live like ehh? What happened there anyone know? 🙈

Reactions: 3
Yeah on this video 🤦‍♀️

Also when I went into her live earlier she was telling people HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THE EXTENSIONS 🙈🤣🤣🤣 she’s having a laugh.
Her attitude stinks - she's got plenty a money 🥴 she says that as if she's earned it or she's done well for herself.... she only gets it because of the weans!! Who she barely spends any time with and can't be arsed with!

Poor Terry I bet that hair was stinking 😭😭

• Heart
I presume she never had her kids again tonight as she said she was going home to sleep after being at Terrys all day 🙄

• Sad
I presume she never had her kids again tonight as she said she was going home to sleep after being at Terrys all day 🙄
Must be such hardwork 🙄

She's just wasting money getting all this stuff done, doesn't make any difference 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.