Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's live on another account just now, and her hair looks nothing like the colour that was showed this morning 🤔

Reactions: 2
I mind a client going in and terri had talked them into getting extensions the lassie was in for a cut and colour I would hate to feel pressured into getting something done cause I'm the type to just say eh ok had it done to me when I went to get my make up done at the mac counter and ended up 130 quid worth of products felt pressured to buy it lol same when I took my lassie for a hair cut was sitting in the chair next to my lassie next thing I know the hairdresser is yanking my hair all ways saying oh we could cut this a bit put layers etc next thing I know shes cutting my hair 🤣 so I ended up having to go lift more money from the bank cause only had enough for my lassies hair. I'm glad I don't leave the house much anymore 🤣
That’s a sign of a bad hairdresser. Forcing you to expensive extensions you don’t need. She basically bullied Leanne Orr in to what Terri wanted. Leanne didn’t suit blonde but Terri is making her back to blonde.
How does she get away with no covid protocols being followed?

Reactions: 7
That’s a sign of a bad hairdresser. Forcing you to expensive extensions you don’t need. She basically bullied Leanne Orr in to what Terri wanted. Leanne didn’t suit blonde but Terri is making her back to blonde.
How does she get away with no covid protocols being followed?
dunno if its cos its on her private property?

Her face is tripping her, said she's on a come down because of her Autism she said that happens ......... I thought maybe it was because she has her weans tonight 😌
why is she on live if she is on a come down cos of her autism? Go away & chill out & give TT a rest for the night 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Well well well I'm new to this haven reading for a while and you are all spot on with everything you say about this sad excuse of a lassie she picks folk up and drops them when they dont dance to her tune I know first hand her whole world resolved round social media and this goes back before tik tok she needs to get of it look after those beautiful kids and stop thinking shes living a single life she is not doing herself any favours she has been on social services radar for a long time how she avoided things up to now baffles me everyone aunty and uncle the kids heads must be mince having people in and out there lives must be like the film sliding doors I could say so much on this but I'll let her to continue her own car crash

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well well well I'm new to this haven reading for a while and you are all spot on with everything you say about this sad excuse of a lassie she picks folk up and drops them when they dont dance to her tune I know first hand her whole world resolved round social media and this goes back before tik tok she needs to get of it look after those beautiful kids and stop thinking shes living a single life she is not doing herself any favours she has been on social services radar for a long time how she avoided things up to now baffles me everyone aunty and uncle the kids heads must be mince having people in and out there lives must be like the film sliding doors I could say so much on this but I'll let her to continue her own car crash
She has another 2 threads away back. Rosie is well known for her stunts on social media. Think page 1 or 2 on the threads.

Reactions: 1
I'm new sorry if I start reading back I'll need anger management shes a head case believe me but thanks for letting me join the party I'm a slow starter😅😅😅😅😅

Reactions: 11
dunno if its cos its on her private property?

why is she on live if she is on a come down cos of her autism? Go away & chill out & give TT a rest for the night 🥴
Could be. Though would’ve thought as it’s a business and with clients in and out should least have masks on.

Could be. Though would’ve thought as it’s a business and with clients in and out should least have masks on.
I have my own views on masks but thats not a debate for here. She was doing hair during lockdowns so i doubt wearing of masks will ever be enforced anyways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Not to be a pure kill joy but this could get closed down if we don't keep it about Rosie. If Teri is big enough we could have our own thread one her we don't wanna lose another x

Not to be a pure kill joy but this could get closed down if we don't keep it about Rosie. If Teri is big enough we could have our own thread one her we don't wanna lose another x
its more the mentioning of small accounts that get it closed down but i do agree, i hate getting side tracked on a thread about someone else. I don’t have any real issue with Terry so i wouldn’t start a thread on her but if anyone else does then feel free 😊

Reactions: 3
I’ve never followed Rosie, always just ends up on my fyp because she has so many accounts and I think folk I’m friends with on there follow/like her. Not my cup of tea at all but didn’t realise what a car crash she was, folk in the house, leaving the kids vulnerable, the way she speaks to them, steaming, out her face on gear, always fighting with folk and falling out with pals etc. who has the energy for all that drama honestly 🙈
Working my way through this old thread now…😬

Anyone remember rosies old pal buffythegrannyslayer wonder what happened to him he dissapeared off the face of the earth

There’s been comments left on one of Rosie’s videos from that wee lassie Amy and her pals, and Rosie has commented on one of Amy’s videos saying she’ll have the last laugh. Rosie needs to get a grip of herself, Amy isn’t much older than Tyler. She’s tragic.

There’s been comments left on one of Rosie’s videos from that wee lassie Amy and her pals, and Rosie has commented on one of Amy’s videos saying she’ll have the last laugh. Rosie needs to get a grip of herself, Amy isn’t much older than Tyler. She’s tragic.
thats rosie at her best though, she thrives off the drama then starts greeting when it blows up in her face.

Rosies hair looks NOTHING like the pics did when she just had it done, even when she has it down. Now on live it looks like a set of rats tails, and hardly blonde. She needs a good wash!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.