Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to add the full video but had to cut it down. Hope this works.

She's saying it's because he asked what was on her face she's got a tub of sudocream smeared over her face πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think this is the Danny Rosie was talking about earlier video of his door getting kicked in

Attachments

I think this is the Danny Rosie was talking about earlier video of his door getting kicked in
It's not letting me watch that but I looked him up earlier and a suggested video was him saying where he lives if anyone wants to confront him

She's taking James Mac to Miller and Carter next week 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Tried to add the full video but had to cut it down. Hope this works.

She's saying it's because he asked what was on her face she's got a tub of sudocream smeared over her face πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
This has really pissed me off. What's her excuse for being single? She's nothing but a dirty scummy bastard ☹

Reactions: 2
So apparently the story with this Danny guy is that he's been going live for the last 2/3 nights calling people beasts but saying he wants to have sex with kids. A hunter on tiktok went live with him and was so shocked she called the police. Someone called Daniella hunter and that Sarah Louise mum to 3 that Rosie used to be friends with was in the comments and in his box saying it was a shame he felt like that and they hoped he got help. They felt sorry for him having those thoughts & they are brig mothers. Rosies still going nuts on live.

Daniella is going to rosies door tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Nearly 6am & she is still on live pished talking shite πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Apparently she had her first therapy session yesterday and that's what's making her want to make amends and try to resolve everything with everyone πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently she had her first therapy session yesterday and that's what's making her want to make amends and try to resolve everything with everyone πŸ˜‚
Nothing to do with the amount of vodka she has drank πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Apparently this Daniella hunter has a video of Rosie masturbating on a live she's gonna expose 😭

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So apparently the story with this Danny guy is that he's been going live for the last 2/3 nights calling people beasts but saying he wants to have sex with kids. A hunter on tiktok went live with him and was so shocked she called the police. Someone called Daniella hunter and that Sarah Louise mum to 3 that Rosie used to be friends with was in the comments and in his box saying it was a shame he felt like that and they hoped he got help. They felt sorry for him having those thoughts & they are brig mothers. Rosies still going nuts on live.

Daniella is going to rosies door tomorrow.
Ding ding πŸ₯Š hope its when they kids are at school!

She has been fishing for drama for a couple of days now….looks like she has caught herself some πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Nothing to do with the amount of vodka she has drank πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
In the time you've probably been sleeping Iv not & she's been live with James Mac, Gillian that was friends with Scott, this ped0 hunter ready to expose Daniella and Sarah for sticking Danny hot wheels πŸ˜‚

I saw a bit of the james mac live πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ The guy that drove her to suicide & she is on live telling him he is a good guy deep down 😳 madness!

Rosie should be embarrassed with her antics last night. Trying to explain why she's made amends with Space Raider after all the things she'd done and said about her, all her daft wee followers getting involved and she's dropped it like that. If that doesn't prove she's an attention seeker manipulator then what does.

Danny's words have been vile but he's in the middle of a manic episode and that video proves it. But she sat with a straight face a told a man to get over his father's death?? Sorry have I missed something.

What a vile vile vile woman.

I saw a bit of the james mac live πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ The guy that drove her to suicide & she is on live telling him he is a good guy deep down 😳 madness!
Exactly. Rosie is a manipulator and will use any trick in the book to make the other person the villian. Blair is next.

Rosie should be embarrassed with her antics last night. Trying to explain why she's made amends with Space Raider after all the things she'd done and said about her, all her daft wee followers getting involved and she's dropped it like that. If that doesn't prove she's an attention seeker manipulator then what does.

Danny's words have been vile but he's in the middle of a manic episode and that video proves it. But she sat with a straight face a told a man to get over his father's death?? Sorry have I missed something.

I don’t even know who this danny character is but she has been looking for drama the past cpl of days. She is a riot! If this lassie turns up at her door she will phone the police. Acts all billy big baws on live but its a different story when the camera isnt on.

Exactly. Rosie is a manipulator and will use any trick in the book to make the other person the villian. Blair is next.
She already fell out with Blair yesterday πŸ˜‚

I don’t even know who this danny character is but she has been looking for drama the past cpl of days. She is a riot! If this lassie turns up at her door she will phone the police. Acts all billy big baws on live but its a different story when the camera isnt on.
Totally agree. I can guarantee she will pull the mental health card too and all her brain dead followers will be saying she's a warrior and how she's such a brilliant woman so strong (Rosie hen that's sarcasm BTW, I think you're a c***)

How about she's actually the bully, who continues to use people until it doesn't benefit her and that anything she says should be taken with a pinch of salt to because she takes EVERYTHING back.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Blair was getting it on live when she was on with Chantelle (one min she is his girlfriend, next min she isnt πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ) don’t even know why she has bow fell out with him but knew it would happen sooner or later!

• Heart
She said until her therapy session yesterday she didn't realise she was toxic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rosie Will pul
Totally agree. I can guarantee she will pull the mental health card too and all her brain dead followers will be saying she's a warrior and how she's such a brilliant woman so strong (Rosie hen that's sarcasm BTW, I think you're a c***)

How about she's actually the bully, who continues to use people until it doesn't benefit her and that anything she says should be taken with a pinch of salt to because she takes EVERYTHING back.
Yip she is controlling as well. She gets very jealous & possessive over that Zara lassie. She seems quite nice & grounded, god knows why she wants to be pals with Bush the tran wreck.

Her followers are as stupid as her. They constantly enable her behaviour. I can’t believe she has sat up all night on live getting pished & she has weans to put out to school on a cpl of hours. Mortified for her!

She said until her therapy session yesterday she didn't realise she was toxic.
Aye & i didn’t realise i was pregnant until a had a weans head poking out me wanting to enter the world πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I could believe she didn't know she was toxic she's got a narcissistic god complex. She was live with Gill when she said she didn't realise how toxic she was until the therapy session and Gill said sometimes therapy is hard but you can get a lot from it. Cause Rosie didn't seem happy that this therapist didn't blow smoke up her arse.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.