Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mods were even telling her she was wrong last night and she was telling them to duck off

Reactions: 6
Chantelle made it perfectly clear last night that they aren't together and she's single. Wonder what the truth is
Someone said on the live Chantelle said she was single last night and he said that's because they had an argument but they are fine now.

Reactions: 1
So the story is, Blair and Chantelle had an argument, Chantelle told Rosie about it privately and Rosie told everyone about it when she went live with Chantelle to use it against Blair. So he said, his and Chantelle made up. He's not friends with Rosie anymore. Couple of digs about how he can keep a friend

Reactions: 9
Without saying too much I mentioned everyone she was taking about last night but she was also talking about SD, without saying his name. She was talking about his passing, his family, his grave, everyone who went to ibrox for him. Gill was in the box quite most of the time she said a few things. But yeah he got brought into it last night.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Without saying too much I mentioned everyone she was taking about last night but she was also talking about SD, without saying his name. She was talking about his passing, his family, his grave, everyone who went to ibrox for him. Gill was in the box quite most of the time she said a few things. But yeah he got brought into it last night.
Poor guy can't be left to rest in peace. Still people using his name when it suits!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She can’t leave that boys name out her manky mouth. His sister has repeatedly told her to quit it & i am sure she won’t be happy he was being discussed with Gill either. She has made her feelings towards her & the other ones pretty clear as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She can’t leave that boys name out her manky mouth. His sister has repeatedly told her to quit it & i am sure she won’t be happy he was being discussed with Gill either. She has made her feelings towards her & the other ones pretty clear as well.
Gill mostly said she doesn't hold any anger towards his family people choose to grieve how they grieve and she keeps her distance now. She said she doesn't visit his grave anymore because she was asked not to. She wasn't being horrible but Rosie just kept going on and on calling his sister names and everything.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Gill mostly said she doesn't hold any anger towards his family people choose to grieve how they grieve and she keeps her distance now. She said she doesn't visit his grave anymore because she was asked not to. She wasn't being horrible but Rosie just kept going on and on calling his sister names and everything.
Don’t think what his sister was saying was out of grief, it was to do with what path he was being led down by them. And then she goes & gets with that James Mac after everything he done 🤢 what a way to tit on a friendship. And as for Rosie, she wasn’t even close with the boy. That was just another band wagon to jump on for some attention, she has no shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t think what his sister was saying was out of grief, it was to do with what path he was being led down by them. And then she goes & gets with that James Mac after everything he done 🤢 what a way to tit on a friendship. And as for Rosie, she wasn’t even close with the boy. That was just another band wagon to jump on for some attention, she has no shame.
I'm just repeating what was said Gill wasn't trying to feed into it. Rosie was the one going mental & calling them all names. She was talking about Gill and James saying the way James treated Gill was disgusting but it wasn't her story to tell (aye right Rosie) the things he put her through were vile but the same as the property boss he's not bad just a bad boyfriend. Gill just said if they do go for food together to order everything & make James pay and not to go to therapy next week saying she got closure by shagging him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
it’s the tiktok generation sadly if someone passes away they are used for clout by anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah so it was gill that his sister told to not visit? I remember seeing a video of her saying do your own tribute to “your boy”. Wonder what went on there cause she was like the grieving widow last year.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.