Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed Blair the other day because he was talking about how he's in a straight relationship that his girlfriend and him might both have "fannys" but hers is nicer. I felt sick so I unfollowed him
He does talk quite crudely I don't follow couldn't be arsed with him n rosie together. Too full on an cringe trying to outdo each other

Reactions: 5
Cos she cannot stand anyone else getting the limelight. I think she fancied Blair then he got a burd n she couldn't stand him not being at her beck n call. Pure n simple she cannot go her pals havin other pals or partners. If I was Blair I'd send the money back and look at other ways. There's too much attached to this money!
Its like he will forever be in her debt now. She will chuck it back at him time & again thinking she is some sort of saint πŸ₯΄

Reactions: 7
Rosie has never done anything in her life selflessly it's wow say for self gain

I did say and I don't know who to 🀣🀣 that this money had strings attached. Everyone thinks she's this big goodhearted person when everything she does has strings attached. Every single thing and when you don't jump.when she says the the big bush army is coming for you. duck that I'd rather struggle n gonwithout before I'd let her help.me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Live with james mac, the guy who drove her to attempt suicide πŸ₯΄ wow!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.