Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Has she ran right out of friends? Haven't seen her pal zara is she still pally with her
She was live with Zara the other day, and she was just complaining to Chantelle that Blair woke up her and her wain. She's crying to James now

Reactions: 5
Sunk a full bottle of vodka & it has led her to say james mac is a good guy deep down πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€’

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I am in disbelief at this live 🀣 and now she is saying she know who β€œBen” is now, she had knew all along πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

She's fell out with that many people she's trying to become pals with the people she first fell out with. recycling

Why's she saying she spoke to James mum as if he's a naughty teenager he's in his 30s πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
As if she has just said her & james mac are popular on TT 🀣🀣 delusion at its finest πŸ˜†

I can’t cope β€œi have had your back more than half the cunts that suck up your hole” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what was in that vodka she was drinking πŸ₯΄πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
She's playing Taylor swift and flirting with James Mac on his live stream 🀒

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Someone's gonna be mortified in the morning 🀣🀣😱

She's fell out with that many people she's trying to become pals with the people she first fell out with. recycling

Why's she saying she spoke to James mum as if he's a naughty teenager he's in his 30s πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Cos she wants the glory for getting him help!

Reactions: 4
There she's been screaming and shouting all night & Tyler's just came down stairs. He's got school!!! What does he say to the teachers? Sorry I couldn't sleep my mum was dressing up on an inflatable penis costume after drinking a bottle of Vodka on tiktok live!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
There she's been screaming and shouting all night & Tyler's just came down stairs. He's got school!!! What does he say to the teachers? Sorry I couldn't sleep my mum was dressing up on an inflatable penis costume after drinking a bottle of Vodka on tiktok live!
Poor boys gonna dislike her when he's older! She's out of order and the way she speaks to him is 🀬🀬🀬🀬

Reactions: 6
Holy duck, she's live with with a guy and he asked what was on her face. She said his dad cum. He guy said my dads been dead 11 years and Rosie said well he came beyond the grave. The guys offended. He wasn't rude to her, she keep saying who crys about their dad dying 11 years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Shes saying to a guy on tik tok dual that his dad died 11 year ago get over it

Holy duck, she's live with with a guy and he asked what was on her face. She said his dad cum. He guy said my dads been dead 11 years and Rosie said well he came beyond the grave. The guys offended. He wasn't rude to her, she keep saying who crys about their dad dying 11 years ago.
I thought she was out of order. Doesn't matter if someone's dad died 40 year ago or a year ago it's still someone's parents who they loved. Was quite sick

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.