Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yip she is controlling as well. She gets very jealous & possessive over that Zara lassie. She seems quite nice & grounded, god knows why she wants to be pals with Bush the tran wreck.

Her followers are as stupid as her. They constantly enable her behaviour. I can’t believe she has sat up all night on live getting pished & she has weans to put out to school on a cpl of hours. Mortified for her!

Aye & i didn’t realise i was pregnant until a had a weans head poking out me wanting to enter the world 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
🤣 🤣

she's made a video explaining why she's sticking up for the PB but he said beasty things about children in those tweets why is he not getting a new one torn.... because he's your mate. RIGHT I get it.

One rule for you and your mate, another for the rest of us.

Reactions: 7
I could believe she didn't know she was toxic she's got a narcissistic god complex. She was live with Gill when she said she didn't realise how toxic she was until the therapy session and Gill said sometimes therapy is hard but you can get a lot from it. Cause Rosie didn't seem happy that this therapist didn't blow smoke up her arse.
I am not a fan of that Gill either. Another one who went with James Mac after everything he done to someone i won’t mention. They are needing therapy alone for having anything to do with him.

🤣 🤣

she's made a video explaining why she's sticking up for the PB but he said beasty things about children in those tweets why is he not getting a new own torn.... because he's your mate. RIGHT I get it.

One rule for you and your mate, another for the rest of us.
She has been clout chasing off the back of all his drama. Couldn’t paint a red neck on her!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Earlier she was saying aye the property boss might have said racist & fatphobic things a few years ago but if you need to look at what someone does years ago for drama your sad. He's not a bad person he's just a tit husband. Alright let's just totally forget he likes to sniff round schools and fancies wains as well. Point flew right over your head there rosie mate

Saying it's ten year ago as if he still wasn't a fully grown man.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Earlier she was saying aye the property boss might have said racist & fatphobic things a few years ago but if you need to look at what someone does years ago for drama your sad. He's not a bad person he's just a tit husband. Alright let's just totally forget he likes to sniff round schools and fancies wains as well. Point flew right over your head there rosie mate

Saying it's ten year ago as if he still wasn't a fully grown man.
💯 exactly
And just because it was 10 years ago doesn't stop PB from still having those same opinions.

• Heart
mortified for this woman !! Poor Tylor having to deal with her acting like that when she cant even make sure he went to bed ok !! and shes still up now chatting tit? Does she just sleep through him getting up and ready for school? He WILL resent her for this one day 10000%

riot imagine running back to james mac she really is desperate 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 11
mortified for this woman !! Poor Tylor having to deal with her acting like that when she cant even make sure he went to bed ok !! and shes still up now chatting tit? Does she just sleep through him getting up and ready for school? He WILL resent her for this one day 10000%

Cant expect the boy to get up for school when she's been keeping him awake all night in that state. How's he supposed to preform his best in class if he's not well rested!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cant expect the boy to get up for school when she's been keeping him awake all night in that state. How's he supposed to preform his best in class if he's not well rested!
Was only last week she kept him off for 2 days cos he was getting headaches .. wonder why. Horrible

• Sad

She was greeting on live to him because he clarified he hadn’t said sorry to her way back when he was terrorising her 🤦🏻‍♀️ The whole thing was mental 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was greeting on live to him because he clarified he hadn’t said sorry to her way back when he was terrorising her 🤦🏻‍♀️ The whole thing was mental 🤯
See the thing is both of them despise the other so this "making a mends" is because shes half cut and desperate for attention. Space Raider will laughing at her behind her back.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just watched the clips of the live 😡. See the quicker those kids get taken away from her the better. What a vile, horrible lassie. Poor T having to go to school and everyone knows thats his maw 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just watched the clips of the live 😡. See the quicker those kids get taken away from her the better. What a vile, horrible lassie. Poor T having to go to school and everyone knows thats his maw 🤦‍♀️
I'm heartbroken for that poor boy seeing all this. See all the fuckwits telling her she's a great mother STOP she isn't. If she was then her kids would come 1st. Not james mac, not Blair not any of the countless friends walking in and out her life while she's wasted

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All the people that are sucked up her arse are the problem! They are encouraging her, and because she has followers to back her up she puts on an act, for drama, she admitted herself she loves the drama. Good mum that deserves a break and to treat herself? I can only WISH i had the time and freedom she has to sit and talk tit about everyones life and drama, getting her big scabby beak in. The kids need taken from her permanently and more people need to realise what she is!!

Jean had a go at her yesterday for talking to James Mac, all rosie had to say was aww jean dont start. This was after Rosie saying her next kid will be Jameses. 🤮 Hopefully Jean backs off from her 2 faced behaviour cos that is all it is!

And mainly I hope Blair and Chantelle leave her aswell, especially after the way she spoke to them last night! & Apparently her and Chantelle have made plans to go out tonight? Lets see how that goes. She is trying to drive a wedge in between Blair ane Chantelle due to her jealousy, its clear as day. She fancied Blair and is raging he doesnt say how high to her when she says jump.

• Heart
She makes me want to spew. I'm no model but fking hell at least try make an effort 🤮

Going on about how much she spent on her starbucks breakfast, to saying how her wains DLA has been stopped and shes skint.

Does she realise the words that come out her mouth? This is her sense of humour? Finish decorating your house instead of planning more botox and lip filler

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
She has made a video giving Tattlers full permission to slate her today cos she knows how out of order she was last night. So i guess she reads here quite regularly? Rosie how was your poor son getting up for school this morning whilst your up allnight tanning vodka making nothing but an arse of yourself. And talking to your nearest and dearest like tit. Does that make you big? Holding that money against Blair. Hope he gives you it back & tells u where to go, nothing but a snide drama seeking 2 faced witch x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has made a video giving Tattlers full permission to slate her today cos she knows how out of order she was last night. So i guess she reads here quite regularly? Rosie how was your poor son getting up for school this morning whilst your up allnight tanning vodka making nothing but an arse of yourself. And talking to your nearest and dearest like tit. Does that make you big? Holding that money against Blair. Hope he gives you it back & tells u where to go, nothing but a snide drama seeking 2 faced witch x
Of course she does, she loves the attention

Is there a video of her last night or was it a live ?
She’s a fkn migraine looking fur a heid 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.