Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One rule for he mate but another for everyone else. That other guy is clearly not well in the head (not an excuse) but PB typed those beasty words out compared to someone say something in the height of a manic episode. Rosie should shut her horrible yeast riden, yellow teeth mouth.

Rosie address why there's a rasict logo of yourself that you found hilarious.
Has anyone posted that logo here?

Reactions: 1
She's saying he wants to abuse kids? She's obviously missed out on what people have uncovered about the property boss today
Apparently so. Loving watching her rants. I’ve missed a lot of the property boss stuff. I just saw about people trying to loose him his job. And Rosie’s video of being in love with him.

Reactions: 3
Apparently so. Loving watching her rants. I’ve missed a lot of the property boss stuff. I just saw about people trying to loose him his job. And Rosie’s video of being in love with him.
Today tweets have been exposed from his Twitter account from him 10 years ago saying he wanted to hang about outside schools, wanted to have sex with 14 year olds and racist things.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
CRINGING at how awkward that live got cos Rosie keeps talking to Chantelle and her pal Maria like a right idiot, talking over them etc. Calling them thick , they arent even laughing along with her think you can tell theyr dying to say something 😳

omg shes getting worse as she gets more pished 😳 shes one cheeky cheeky gal someones gona jab her one day!

Last edited:
CRINGING at how awkward that live got cos Rosie keeps talking to Chantelle and her pal Maria like a right idiot, talking over them etc. Calling them thick , they arent even laughing along with her think you can tell theyr dying to say something 😳

omg shes getting worse as she gets more pished 😳 shes one cheeky cheeky gal someones gona jab her one day!
She's so cringe you can see the two girls are sick of her. I would've said something by now.

She's just ranting about Blair now.

Why can Blair and Chantelle not stop seeing each other without Rosie making it about her?

Why can Blair and Chantelle not stop seeing each other without Rosie making it about her?
Cos she cannot stand anyone else getting the limelight. I think she fancied Blair then he got a burd n she couldn't stand him not being at her beck n call. Pure n simple she cannot go her pals havin other pals or partners. If I was Blair I'd send the money back and look at other ways. There's too much attached to this money!

Reactions: 12
I unfollowed Blair the other day because he was talking about how he's in a straight relationship that his girlfriend and him might both have "fannys" but hers is nicer. I felt sick so I unfollowed him

Reactions: 6
How many times does she have to ask Gillian to get in the box ffs I feel brain dead listening to her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.