Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie only wants to stay relevant with the masses. Who’s the most talked about on Scottish TT at the moment? Property boss… let’s get involved. I see he’s duetted her that’s what she’s after. Attention seeker.
As for getting £600 less a month, she’s just saying that so people don’t phone to grass on her.

On a side note dugheeds desperado posts recently. Gi it a break

Reactions: 11
Can someone clear something up for me? What is the actual point of people on Tik Tok singing along to songs but not properly? Why is that an actual thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello! I started at off at Cleaning with Mario’s thread and through there found Dugheed…after that I found the Property Boss (🤢) and now I’m here! I don’t really use Tik Tok so sorry to be that person but is this the same Rosie who has TT beef with Elsa Frost? I mean I’m going to have to read the whole thread even if it’s not 😂

Reactions: 9
Hello! I started at off at Cleaning with Mario’s thread and through there found Dugheed…after that I found the Property Boss (🤢) and now I’m here! I don’t really use Tik Tok so sorry to be that person but is this the same Rosie who has TT beef with Elsa Frost? I mean I’m going to have to read the whole thread even if it’s not 😂
Yes it is indeed the same Rosie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you are interested I recommend the Scottish tiktoker threads…you might need a few days spare time 🤣🤣 stayace/Cherine are two interesting characters 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right who called Blair a beast? been listening to Rosie for nearly 10 minutes talking about someone with 4 police at his door who also called Blair a beast but she's not said who she's talking about?

I'm on her live and she's talking about someone smoking crack pipes and being suicidal now

Reactions: 3
She's saying that Sarah Louise she was friends with cleaned her house when she tried to end her life and binned all her cutlery and plates & zaras stuff 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's having a breakdown. She's saying wax melts will stop this Danny guy wanting to abuse kids. I hope her kids aren't there she's acting erratic

One rule for he mate but another for everyone else. That other guy is clearly not well in the head (not an excuse) but PB typed those beasty words out compared to someone say something in the height of a manic episode. Rosie should shut her horrible yeast riden, yellow teeth mouth.

Rosie address why there's a rasict logo of yourself that you found hilarious.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.