Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully karrie has seen the light & distanced herself from her

Reactions: 8
She’s got no one - them lot shouldn’t allow her who can and can’t talk they are grown adults because they don’t like Rosie BUT she will be sitting ripping no doubt. 👹

Reactions: 5
Has she actually got a sister who watches those weans ? Or is that a lot of pish ? Also I think the bubble has well and truly burst with Blair I bet she was trying to go with him and scared him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Has she actually got a sister who watches those weans ? Or is that a lot of pish ? Also I think the bubble has well and truly burst with Blair I bet she was trying to go with him and scared him 🤣🤣🤣
No sure if it's a sister but someone's watching them 😂, Blair was live with her earlier. Considering he'll have a boaby soon and Rosies announced she only likes vagina I don't think that would work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These strangers she befriends and calls besties obviously go on a night out with her and realise what she’s like. Alarm bells must be ringing straight away. She’s a master manipulator. Not to mention an absolute cringe. Why would you honestly go out and embarrass yourself with that? Shouting, swearing, singing all whilst people are just trying to enjoy a quiet dinner/drink. She’s just a mad posso fleeto hairy but none of the fleeto boys would go near it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've had mixed views with the bold rosie. Currently I cannot stand her. Causing drama constantly. Like shut the duck up. She seriously thinks that everyone she has fell out with it's been there fault but I'm sorry you canny fall out with that amount of people in such short periods of time and not go. Wait a minute,maybe it's me that's the issue.

Now all of a sudden she is getting the full works done. No amount of botox, hair extensions etc is going to hide you look horrid.what is that horrible thing she does with her mouth 🤢 The constant face touching and hair touching. That hair is horrific. Does Terri only know one style? Then it looks completely different when they leave the shop. I like Blair but I can see her even falling out with him for somthing petty but it will never be the bold bushes fault

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've had mixed views with the bold rosie. Currently I cannot stand her. Causing drama constantly. Like shut the duck up. She seriously thinks that everyone she has fell out with it's been there fault but I'm sorry you canny fall out with that amount of people in such short periods of time and not go. Wait a minute,maybe it's me that's the issue.

Now all of a sudden she is getting the full works done. No amount of botox, hair extensions etc is going to hide you look horrid.what is that horrible thing she does with her mouth 🤢 The constant face touching and hair touching. That hair is horrific. Does Terri only know one style? Then it looks completely different when they leave the shop. I like Blair but I can see her even falling out with him for somthing petty but it will never be the bold bushes fault
she is the common denominator. There is just a conveyor belt of idiots who become her pal then when she is done with that one, in comes the next.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No sure if it's a sister but someone's watching them 😂, Blair was live with her earlier. Considering he'll have a boaby soon and Rosies announced she only likes vagina I don't think that would work 😂
Aw I never seen earlier on live, a thought that ship had sailed 🤣🤣🤣 she’s just a total train wreck a feel sorry for those weans and as for the people calling her a brilliant mum they need to have a word with themselves

Aw I never seen earlier on live, a thought that ship had sailed 🤣🤣🤣 she’s just a total train wreck a feel sorry for those weans and as for the people calling her a brilliant mum they need to have a word with themselves
Aye he was saying he's got a day off tomorrow so he'll phone her and they can have a proper catch up. I think he's just in the honeymoon phase with this new girlfriend

Could she eye duck herself more

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Aye he was saying he's got a day off tomorrow so he'll phone her and they can have a proper catch up. I think he's just in the honeymoon phase with this new girlfriend

Could she eye duck herself more
Probably the only thing that would duck her.

• Haha
Hopefully karrie has seen the light & distanced herself from her
I thought it was maybe Ned that she wanted to message her? As they were always together for a bit then now don’t seem to talk. I could be wrong tho

Reactions: 6
I thought it was maybe Ned that she wanted to message her? As they were always together for a bit then now don’t seem to talk. I could be wrong tho
I don’t think so. Seemed like it was someone she fancied? Unless she fancies Karrie, who knows with Bush 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Karrie was in the live comments on Saturday. I think the person she was talking about was someone she fancied.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.