Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know something she is probably loving this thread even negative attention is still attention. Just a shame attention from her babies doesn't satisfy her as much as social media. She has 2 kids anyone would be proud of. I just can't understand it whatsoever. SAD

Reactions: 15
Her pals on the live saying she's a great mum, full time job looking after two kids with additional needs. Why can nobody see she isn't look after them?

Who posted Rosie horse shite 😭😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
wit she playing at, kidding on that she’s no allowed on live. She thinks she so clever. Every dog has its day

Reactions: 9
There she's in a taxi with no money & no bank card. So much for her not planning on putting the table number up. Obv she was if she's got no money out with her!

Reactions: 9
See this pish the scheme queens/scummy mummies go on about - fake profiles. Come back when you have a profile picture is the cry.
Most of us don’t have time to create any content or want to because we have full time jobs and children we respect. Personally I look at all theses bams who were probably school bullies and laugh and laugh and laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
See this pish the scheme queens/scummy mummies go on about - fake profiles. Come back when you have a profile picture is the cry.
Most of us don’t have time to create any content or want to because we have full time jobs and children we respect. Personally I look at all theses bams who were probably school bullies and laugh and laugh and laugh.
they are proud of the fact they are trash. Imagine not even having a tiny bit of self respect for yourself 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I used to follow Rosie on her million and one accounts but for the past few weeks I’ve seen right through her. I understand she has autism herself and she looks after both her autistic kids,well sometimes, but that doesn’t excuse we her behaviour. She’s one of the most dramatic attention seekers on the app.

Reactions: 15
She is a beggar

why is she kidding on shes no allowed on live?
Someone called the pub and said her kids saw Rosies tiktok live saying she was talking drugs at the table. Which Rosie did say but she wasn't. Apparently her and the pub staff made a wee story up for her to come off live go back on in a wee while and she bet someone would phone as soon as she did and yeah someone phoned the pub. Really silly tbh

Reactions: 7
I used to follow Rosie on her million and one accounts but for the past few weeks I’ve seen right through her. I understand she has autism herself and she looks after both her autistic kids,well sometimes, but that doesn’t excuse we her behaviour. She’s one of the most dramatic attention seekers on the app.
I hate to say it but I am starting to doubt the autism as she seems a lot smarter than she makes out and goes out her way to manipulate people to get what she wants.
Disgusting the way she goes on and expecting a free pass because of her issues.
Just another tiktok clown that has let it go to her head an thinks she is a celebrity and is better than everyone watching.

Reactions: 17
I hate to say it but I am starting to doubt the autism as she seems a lot smarter than she makes out and goes out her way to manipulate people to get what she wants.
Disgusting the way she goes on and expecting a free pass because of her issues.
Just another tiktok clown that has let it go to her head an thinks she is a celebrity and is better than everyone watching.
She was like this before TT. She was just as bad on fb. I'm no doctor but I've never in my life seen anyone with autism act evil and vindictive towards anyone else. Yeah they say it like it is. But not manipulating and calculated in her way. I said before shes a great actress and extremely manipulative. Gets every help available and still not enough. I think she's dangerous. All thsi come to my door u know where i stay then promptly calls police 🤷‍♀️ desperate not to be known as a shitebag yet her actions say otherwise. I cannot watch her anymore and hope the proper authorities protect those kids. She's had enough chances now. Sorry but I'm blocking her in everything she's a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I fkn dislike her ! im married, hardly ever see my man, 1 child coz thats all we could afford 😞. he is 12, wearing a medium mans clothes, size 9 trainers. she lies in her bed all day. My sis works for DWP. Im going to alert her name

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I fkn dislike her ! im married, hardly ever see my man, 1 child coz thats all we could afford 😞. he is 12, wearing a medium mans clothes, size 9 trainers. she lies in her bed all day. My sis works for DWP. Im going to alert her name
She needs brought to their attention.

She's an absolute woman, I also have kids and work full time, rarely see my man as he works all the hours to provide and we can't spend money in January at all with 2 wages coming in and she's out all the time. Since covid hit the price of living has sky rocketed and working families have really suffered, but this woman is a real kick in the teeth, I hope she gets found out. If your kids aren't with her half the week her benefits should reflect that and her sister should be entitled to the money not her. I don't think Rosie is autistic at all. It's all an act and she's not very good at it hence how everyone can see it apart from her followers who clearly are a shower of lights are on but no one is home.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is a beggar

why is she kidding on shes no allowed on live?
She was claiming the waitress said she wasn’t allowed on live as someone called the pub and said she was taking coke. But then she was like nah the manager knew I was on live and we were proving a point and then she’s like so get it bleeping up ye’s

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She's an absolute woman, I also have kids and work full time, rarely see my man as he works all the hours to provide and we can't spend money in January at all with 2 wages coming in and she's out all the time. Since covid hit the price of living has sky rocketed and working families have really suffered, but this woman is a real kick in the teeth, I hope she gets found out. If your kids aren't with her half the week her benefits should reflect that and her sister should be entitled to the money not her. I don't think Rosie is autistic at all. It's all an act and she's not very good at it hence how everyone can see it apart from her followers who clearly are a shower of lights are on but no one is home.
her followers all probably struggle with money & still support that idiot. They are all too thick to realise what is coming over the hill in terms of the cost of living. She thinks this “i don’t give a duck” attitude makes her look like a wee ticket, she just looks like an even bigger riot than she has been. They 2 kids would be better staying out wherever it is they are because they will be getting looked aftet a damn sight better than what she ever does for them. See all this “you are all jealous” BS….who the hell would be jealous of her? Her hairs minging, she is constantly out her face, her house is a shithole & her life revolves around TT 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have one thing that no money in the world can buy….happiness! So i will continue to work to give myself nice things in life & if i have to save for the more expensive things because i can’t “drop £500 without thinking about it” then i will. I saved up for my biggest investment in life, my house 😂 would love to see her save thousands of £s for a deposit & to furnish it etc 😏

She was claiming the waitress said she wasn’t allowed on live as someone called the pub and said she was taking coke. But then she was like nah the manager knew I was on live and we were proving a point and then she’s like so get it bleeping up ye’s
just shows what a liar & manipulator she is. Wonder if T was left in the house alone last night while she was out 🤔 heard her say on live he doesn’t like staying out 😏

• Heart
  • Sad
her followers all probably struggle with money & still support that idiot. They are all too thick to realise what is coming over the hill in terms of the cost of living. She thinks this “i don’t give a duck” attitude makes her look like a wee ticket, she just looks like an even bigger riot than she has been. They 2 kids would be better staying out wherever it is they are because they will be getting looked aftet a damn sight better than what she ever does for them. See all this “you are all jealous” BS….who the hell would be jealous of her? Her hairs minging, she is constantly out her face, her house is a shithole & her life revolves around TT 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have one thing that no money in the world can buy….happiness! So i will continue to work to give myself nice things in life & if i have to save for the more expensive things because i can’t “drop £500 without thinking about it” then i will. I saved up for my biggest investment in life, my house 😂 would love to see her save thousands of £s for a deposit & to furnish it etc 😏

just shows what a liar & manipulator she is. Wonder if T was left in the house alone last night while she was out 🤔 heard her say on live he doesn’t like staying out 😏
I hope not that's scary for a young boy. Especially with the trouble that she attracts.

Reactions: 4
I hope not that's scary for a young boy. Especially with the trouble that she attracts.
i hope not. I am sure she was meaning he would go to the “sisters” but would want to come home to his own house. Don’t blame him, poor kid is punted out all the time. But i would like to think if she turned up drunk to collect him, then whoever is looking after them would tell her to come back when she is sober. Also, she has also admitted she has left him in by himself before so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.