Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned her racist antics she tried to explain away not long ago. She failed to mention the racist logo a ex friend created for her which she found funny and didn't once tell them it was wrong. Only reason tiktok got to see her true self was cos someone quite rightly so leaked the whatsapp messages.
Seen another tattle user exposing her for the charity money she stole from a comedian (who has her blocked on tiktok) - i remember this from facebook. I did see the video she put up trying explain it but it wasn't proof, it didn't show anything.
Working for the government - you're a joke, you don't do anything to contribute to society. You've embarrassed yourself and you know it, the comments are off on that video. Imagine telling people that you need to be paid to look after your own children. It's one thing needing support but its another when that money is put to good use. You could find a part time job maybe even volunteer your time but youd rather tit on your flat square arse and judge other people than use that "clever" brain of yours.
Proven scrounger, rather use her benefits on herself then her children, rather use her benefits to take drugs than on her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm surprised no one has mentioned her racist antics she tried to explain away not long ago. She failed to mention the racist logo a ex friend created for her which she found funny and didn't once tell them it was wrong. Only reason tiktok got to see her true self was cos someone quite rightly so leaked the whatsapp messages.
Seen another tattle user exposing her for the charity money she stole from a comedian (who has her blocked on tiktok) - i remember this from facebook. I did see the video she put up trying explain it but it wasn't proof, it didn't show anything.
Working for the government - you're a joke, you don't do anything to contribute to society. You've embarrassed yourself and you know it, the comments are off on that video. Imagine telling people that you need to be paid to look after your own children. It's one thing needing support but its another when that money is put to good use. You could find a part time job maybe even volunteer your time but youd rather tit on your flat square arse and judge other people than use that "clever" brain of yours.
Proven scrounger, rather use her benefits on herself then her children, rather use her benefits to take drugs than on her children.
Anyone know why Nellie and Rosie parted ways? And is Ben still kicking about? I felt that page was a bully page and they picked and chose who was next. I mean going after racists when as your saying Rosie had been. I used to think the Ben pages were Rosie. And the 2 pints prick page had Ben undertones to it. It's all a game to these people.
I thought Rosie got the safe bed for zara with the money Gary faulds raised for her? At this point I know duck all 🤣🤣🤣
I only know what you are all saying. I kinda like it like that 🤔

Reactions: 6
Anyone know why Nellie and Rosie parted ways? And is Ben still kicking about? I felt that page was a bully page and they picked and chose who was next. I mean going after racists when as your saying Rosie had been. I used to think the Ben pages were Rosie. And the 2 pints prick page had Ben undertones to it. It's all a game to these people.
I thought Rosie got the safe bed for zara with the money Gary faulds raised for her? At this point I know duck all 🤣🤣🤣
I think that Nellie was sticking up for JustJack when he made ignorant comments. Rosie said the other day that Bens not on the app anymore but i did see people accusing a woman Eileen or Julie being behind the account. Ben was a bully and was doing Rosies dirty work for her it was 1 rule for her and another for everyone else.
It was a pram or a bike I'm sure and the video she did responding to the tattler you can tell they touched a nerve. The video showed screenshot of email inbox that you seen "paypal" nothing else. Didnt prove a thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That Ben page only posts about the people Rosie has beef with. Probably is her controlling it. I imagine Rosie to have multiple fake pages yet sits there screaming about people leaving comments on her page from fake pages.

No too sure what happened with Nellie. I think it all centred around Ben going after JustJack because that daft Sammi & Heidthebaw went after him for being racist apparently & Nellie stuck up for him so she made her feelings towards that crowd well known.

I think that Nellie was sticking up for JustJack when he made ignorant comments. Rosie said the other day that Bens not on the app anymore but i did see people accusing a woman Eileen or Julie being behind the account. Ben was a bully and was doing Rosies dirty work for her it was 1 rule for her and another for everyone else.
It was a pram or a bike I'm sure and the video she did responding to the tattler you can tell they touched a nerve. The video showed screenshot of email inbox that you seen "paypal" nothing else. Didnt prove a thing.
I always thought the Ben pages was Rosies doing to be honest. I feel she is very manipulative.

That Ben page only posts about the people Rosie has beef with. Probably is her controlling it. I imagine Rosie to have multiple fake pages yet sits there screaming about people leaving comments on her page from fake pages.

No too sure what happened with Nellie. I think it all centred around Ben going after JustJack because that daft Sammi & Heidthebaw went after him for being racist apparently & Nellie stuck up for him so she made her feelings towards that crowd well known.
Yeah I've my own reservations about Sammy n Co. Its her opinion that matters and is always right. Even the way she went after cherine was OTT. But not here to talk about her 🤣🤣🤣. Kinda steered away there sorry

Reactions: 5
Not sure if i like that chantelle blairs gf she's as boring as paint drying... Keeps checking herself out in the camera, 🥴 it all just seems so false to me.

I always thought the Ben pages was Rosies doing to be honest. I feel she is very manipulative.

Yeah I've my own reservations about Sammy n Co. Its her opinion that matters and is always right. Even the way she went after cherine was OTT. But not here to talk about her 🤣🤣🤣. Kinda steered away there sorry
She is another one who goes after the same people Rosie has beef with. Can’t stick any of them 😂

Reactions: 4
Really is bogging isnt she. Just looks greasy. Sitting on live picking her teeth rubbing her manky hair. Covered in spots. And FFS if you can afford extensions swing a tenner on an eyebrow wax or pair of tweezers. All that time sitting on lives she could be cleaning herself or her home. Rotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
she pure jokes about how bogging she is, like its funny. It does not take long to wash your face/hair and its not hard to keep it clean? aye there will be the odd day i dont brush ma hair but if i was sitting live on tiktok for 500+ people id make sure i wasnt some nick , can smell her through the screen 🤮 its the lipsmack she does wen she replies back to a 'jealous troll' who tf would be jealous of that!?!?!? id rather be skint 🤣

Hopefully someone does phone the school or someone, something really isnt right about it all. And with T being in high school youd think she would tone it down and sort herself out, imagine that being your maw? wow 🤮

She was making plans to go out again tonight, wonder where & who with?

All that money spent on a special bed for Z and she sleeps in it 2 nights a week? so what does she sleep on when shes papped at another house? Makes you wonder

Reactions: 14
she pure jokes about how bogging she is, like its funny. It does not take long to wash your face/hair and its not hard to keep it clean? aye there will be the odd day i dont brush ma hair but if i was sitting live on tiktok for 500+ people id make sure i wasnt some nick , can smell her through the screen 🤮 its the lipsmack she does wen she replies back to a 'jealous troll' who tf would be jealous of that!?!?!? id rather be skint 🤣

Hopefully someone does phone the school or someone, something really isnt right about it all. And with T being in high school youd think she would tone it down and sort herself out, imagine that being your maw? wow 🤮

All that money spent on a special bed for Z and she sleeps in it 2 nights a week? so what does she sleep on when shes papped at another house? Makes you wonder
It is Monday after all, this seems to be one of her many Mondays off “work” 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It is Monday after all, this seems to be one of her many Mondays off “work” 😏
It must be pay day for all the government workers. Keep an eye out for £500 drop in the street.

All that money goes to the over priced cocktails she orders in and the tick bill shes worked up.

Reactions: 8
It's the constant eye-duck lip syncs and biting her scabby lips seductively. witch, you are the human version of a chip-pan fire. Someone throw a towel over it so we can all move on with our lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's the constant eye-duck lip syncs and biting her scabby lips seductively. witch, you are the human version of a chip-pan fire. Someone throw a towel over it so we can all move on with our lives.
Did anyone see the video where she clearly still had eyelash glue on and she was trying to be sexy :sick: but her eyelid kept getting stuck 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She also jokes about how she 'leaves Tylor to look after Zara' and how its pathetic that people think she would do that .. in the same breath shouts him downstairs to stand outside and watch her on the trampoline whilst she sits in on live, also puts her in the room with him so she can go lie in a bath. The poor boy. X

had to come off her live there , cannot stand when she screeches sings 💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if Jean will see the light when it comes to Rosie. I have noticed Rosie had lost a lot of people who used to be in her comment section recently 🤔

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.