Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Jean will see the light when it comes to Rosie. I have noticed Rosie had lost a lot of people who used to be in her comment section recently 🤔
I think Jean is trying to be a mother figure to her. She is forever buying her things & inviting her round to her house.

Reactions: 12
Rosie commenting that recovering alcoholics or drug addicts shouldn't be given benefits as they might use it on that but this fool uses her childrens benefits for gear...

Those are the people who need help the most as addiction is an illness and if they are in recovery and bettering themselves then they deserve the support.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Rosie commenting that recovering alcoholics or drug addicts shouldn't be given benefits as they might use it on that but this fool uses her childrens benefits for gear...

Those are the people who need help the most as addiction is an illness and if they are in recovery and bettering themselves then they deserve the support.
She has openly admitting to taking gear so how was she paying for it then 🤷🏻‍♀️ Paying them in kind was she 🥴 she just opens her mouth & lets her belly rumble. Another person who forgets what they say half the time 🙄

Is she on live in the bath to prove that she does wash 🤷🏻‍♀️ That addicted to TT she can’t even go for a bath without being on live, what a life 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whilst we are here talking about roasters have yous saw the videos on jessie.rennie6 nearly kicked her wee dog i feel dead sorry for the dog I hope it gets taken off her and given to a good home :( wee dog must be so stressed living with her shouting and ripped her doors off the hinges

Whos rosie and that girl talking about someone who got r*ped and the worst thing about it she never shaved.?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Whilst we are here talking about roasters have yous saw the videos on jessie.rennie6 nearly kicked her wee dog i feel dead sorry for the dog I hope it gets taken off her and given to a good home :( wee dog must be so stressed living with her shouting and ripped her doors off the hinges

Whos rosie and that girl talking about someone who got r*ped and the worst thing about it she never shaved.?
Could be Eden Harvey they are talking about. That clown said she was sexually assaulted then joked the guy was fit & she never shaved.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Could be Eden Harvey they are talking about. That clown said she was sexually assaulted then joked the guy was fit & she never shaved.
Something about her i cant stand. When did she say that was it recent?

Reactions: 4
What is this then 😳
Rosie admitted on a live that her she used to leave Tyler home alone when she went to the pub with her ex pal Stewart. Stewart was the guy that Rosie accused of sending her a nasty letter when they fell out as it included things only he knew apparently.

Reactions: 7
Rosie admitted on a live that her she used to leave Tyler home alone when she went to the pub with her ex pal Stewart. Stewart was the guy that Rosie accused of sending her a nasty letter when they fell out as it included things only he knew apparently.
Oh I never heard her say it was when she went to the pub I heard her talking about him not wanting to go for good so she goes herself or when he can't be bothered going with her he stays at home. Never heard her say it was so she could get pissed 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It would be a taste of her own medicine if someone did report her. She has ranted on lives before about phoning peoples work to grass on them. Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it back!

Reactions: 8
Oh I never heard her say it was when she went to the pub I heard her talking about him not wanting to go for good so she goes herself or when he can't be bothered going with her he stays at home. Never heard her say it was so she could get pissed 😱
She said it on the live the night she stayed with Blair in the hotel after she got chucked out the pub for being sick in the toilets 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So Tylor was home all night alone? When her n Blair were out getting smashed and flung our pubs? I've heard her say she leaves him into go to Bingo but overnight is a big NOPE. Surely she wouldn't do that.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She said it on the live the night she stayed with Blair in the hotel after she got chucked out the pub for being sick in the toilets 🤣🤣
At first she said it was her next door neighbour but after the argument with Stewart & Blair she changed her mind and said it was Stewart.

Reactions: 6
Aye Jean does come across as a nice person
Nah. Said it before and said it again. She uses her wee ragen for clout. She’s another schemer that needs to get a grip and realise she’s a gran. Buying Rosie bush stuff 🤣🤣🤣 she gives me the total cringe.

Reactions: 10
Nah. Said it before and said it again. She uses her wee ragen for clout. She’s another schemer that needs to get a grip and realise she’s a gran. Buying Rosie bush stuff 🤣🤣🤣 she gives me the total cringe.
I feel Jean is harmless on tiktok, aye maybe it's time she see's Rosie for what she is but I think she is just trying to look out for Rosie and the weans.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.