Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know something she is probably loving this thread even negative attention is still attention. Just a shame attention from her babies doesn't satisfy her as much as social media. She has 2 kids anyone would be proud of. I just can't understand it whatsoever. SAD
It is so sad. So they go between hers, the sister and respite 🥴
She has them twice a week if that....... doesn't seem interested in them when she does either 😓

I agree about her not being autistic, think that's just something she's managed to manipulate - that's even if she is actually diagnosed.

I feel so so sorry for the kids she is worse than ever!!

Reactions: 9
It is so sad. So they go between hers, the sister and respite 🥴
She has them twice a week if that....... doesn't seem interested in them when she does either 😓

I agree about her not being autistic, think that's just something she's managed to manipulate - that's even if she is actually diagnosed.

I feel so so sorry for the kids she is worse than ever!!
probably uses it as an excuse for her crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 8
So I see Rosie said she gets paid by the government to watch her own kids..🤣 why isn't she only been paid part time hours, cause she sure isn't doing it full time..😒

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I see Rosie said she gets paid by the government to watch her own kids..🤣 why isn't she only been paid part time hours, cause she sure isn't doing it full time..😒
If she was truly employed she would be sacked! I don't like how she flaunts that she is in receipt of large benefits when there are people struggling to make ends meet. Many families are working hard to provide for their family and trying their best to be a positive role model for their children. Rosie likes to brag about how much money she gets. It's in very poor taste & no wonder people are turning against her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She cares about noone except herself. She knows when the current pal sees through her & distances them self from her, the next idiot will be along to be her new pal until the same happens. Its so predictable.

Reactions: 10
She cares about noone except herself. She knows when the current pal sees through her & distances them self from her, the next idiot will be along to be her new pal until the same happens. Its so predictable.
Just like `Uncle Blair’ 🤮

• Sick
I see jasmine Chiswell has had her wee baby wee soul is in nicu. She was so classy with her videos she hasn't put him on social media yet where as if that was Hudson in icu we would have numerous videos of him with wires coming out him etc. She has also had to leave the hospital without her baby and there was no rants about it or complaints about the hospital she was obviously upset but she's went the right way about things. Some ppl might not like her I do shes unproblematic

Sorry guys posted that in the wrong thread 🤣

• Haha
I see jasmine Chiswell has had her wee baby wee soul is in nicu. She was so classy with her videos she hasn't put him on social media yet where as if that was Hudson in icu we would have numerous videos of him with wires coming out him etc. She has also had to leave the hospital without her baby and there was no rants about it or complaints about the hospital she was obviously upset but she's went the right way about things. Some ppl might not like her I do shes unproblematic

Sorry guys posted that in the wrong thread 🤣
saw Hudson & knew exactly where that was supposed to be posted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have these fox fannies still got a thread I've missed it 😂😂😂
Another pair of absolute twats. How can people not see through them? That wee rat is another dangerous nutter!!

Nice to see Rosie getting her poor weans in a video to make out she’s having a `movie night’. The weans will be papped to their bed full of Meds whilst she sits on TikTok. She’s kidding nobody

Another pair of absolute twats. How can people not see through them? That wee rat is another dangerous nutter!!

Nice to see Rosie getting her poor weans in a video to make out she’s having a `movie night’. The weans will be papped to their bed full of Meds whilst she sits on TikTok. She’s kidding nobody
its been a nice break from seeing her talking absolute 💩 in various videos

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watched the videos of the guy saying she doesn’t want strangers looking after them so she can work but its ok for her to go out on the piss….true story 😏 good on him for pulling her up on it!

People in the comments saying they go to respite 😂 they get papped to her “sisters” 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Last edited:
Bet we are inundated with videos today because she took a few hours aff tiktok last night💩

• Haha
yip & she has already been on live. She must have been rattling last night without being on.
Aye probably back on the bevy and live tonight making a bleep of herself again. I see she never got round to washing her hair last night 🤢

• Sick
she made plans on live that blair and his burd were gona come and help rosie take the kids to the transport museum - she was away to quickly wash her hair and put it up in a bun!

After saying her hair is '3 day grease due to being a mum' - you only got them back a day ago after being out for 2 days no? 🤣🤣🤣😭

• Haha
she made plans on live that blair and his burd were gona come and help rosie take the kids to the transport museum - she was away to quickly wash her hair and put it up in a bun!

After saying her hair is '3 day grease due to being a mum' - you only got them back a day ago after being out for 2 days no? 🤣🤣🤣😭
even if it was due to being a mum…she spends so much time on TT that could be used washing & drying her hair 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is full of 💩

• Heart
Anyone notice wee primm and penguin were out for avril rangers mummy's birthday didnt expect that friendship haha. Wonder what Rosie thought of that

• Haha
Anyone notice wee primm and penguin were out for avril rangers mummy's birthday didnt expect that friendship haha. Wonder what Rosie thought of that
I seen jade frati there aswell. Another intolerable hole. Between her and Avril, it must have been lip smacking central. Add big primm and penguin. Jesus Christ, not a looker among them.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.