Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a bit earlier. Apparently he joint another live & helped someone raise funds for raffle tickets to help someone and the person it was supposed to help hasn't saw any money from it.
what account is he live on? Another one with multiple accounts 😂

Reactions: 3
Missed the breakup announcement this morning.

I genuinely wouldn't be surpised if Rosie deliberately got back with Louise so she could end it "on her terms" for the viewing gallery so it wasnt just her getting shat on and looking like a bleeping fanny. Might be thinking too much into it tho.

Also, randomly caught a bit of Avrils live earlier and she was with James Mac talking about doing charity stuff (assume its for the same thing as the food challenge) while she was talking she got a text then said:
"actually ave just had a text and i dont want to get involved because some of the people involved have said stuff about someone faking cancer but theyre doing charity for someone else and i dont agree with that so ill just watch from the sidelines"

Not sure who it specifically relates to but i know that there was the screen recording of Rosie screaming at julie about cancer.
👀

Reactions: 7
well she has had tom dick & harry and all those in between in her house through the past 2 yrs that we have seen on Tiktok so they are used to it 🥴 they are so lucky to have so many uncles & aunties 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought dick was off the menu now?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are we not allowed a banterqueen thread.. she's out the jail
Might be allowed one now. The last one got banned the last time we had Rosie threads and we are allowed Rosie threads now. Worth a shot 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
why is she in a hot tub with her wean with A COMPLETE FKING RANDOM fae tiktok ? Coz at the end of the day that’s all that Louise is!
do not even get me started on how mwi the Louise wan looked aswell! What the actual duck???
Not a random its her fiancee 🤣

• Haha
Live this morning, cut off without saying bye or that though
Why does she always do that it's really irritating! one minute you're watching it and the next it just jumps to ended! she's a rude bastard, Mater probably text her asking her to give the ring back so Mater can give it to the next bird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she always do that it's really irritating! one minute you're watching it and the next it just jumps to ended! she's a rude bastard, Mater probably text her asking her to give the ring back so Mater can give it to the next bird 😂
Louise will be returning the Pandora ring to get her £60 back😂 I don’t even think they’ll be through with each other just yet I think they’ll get back together a few times before realising they’re ridiculous for each other

She’s live.

Attachments

Rosie said a woman Janice was faking cancer and now she's raising money for someone with cancer avril is friends with Janice so prob doesn't want involved in the latest fundraiser

Rosie said a woman Janice was faking cancer and now she's raising money for someone with cancer avril is friends with Janice so prob doesn't want involved in the latest fundraiser
Yeah that all came out a few weeks ago, unsure if Janice is actually faking it or if Rosie just says that because she doesn't like her. Something about Janice telling people Rosie's kids were in care.

That blew up because it was Janice that wrote that letter she blamed Stewart for.

She's making me sick! Trying to be hilariously funny. And talking about her muff constantly in a stupid accent

• Sick
  • Haha
Yeah so it must be about Rosie. I called her Julie not Janice 😂

That blew up because it was Janice that wrote that letter she blamed Stewart for.
Allegedly, she said it was Janice based on Rosie being a forensic handwriting expert. 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.