Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
need to wait until she hits 10k 😬 if she never got her last account banned at over 10k we could have made a thread.
Waiting on the cheque - nae money but the son got an Xbox 🙄

Also the boy hadn’t even opened the trackie and she’s says it’s a trackie £80 not what you wanted but I’ll sort you out when eh cheque comes 🤦🏼‍♀️

Honestly priorities you knew it was the lads birthday and a few days before it spending shite in the ‘shoapie’ and Iceland not too mention doing your room up. She’s at it and wants money/food from people

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I fe

I feel your pain if it’s not Pingu eyes way the empty cup at 4:30 an dancing with a Dish towel it’s Tracy doing a video talking about trolling with the camera pointed at a cake from two weeks ago
I love when she says "troll me ae the max, a dont gee a duck" 😂

there bush live blasting shout out to my ex 😂 she "deserves a drink after the 24h she's had". She chose to be with Mater it was clear from a mile off Mater has emotional problems 😵💫

lmao at the fact it was just last night she was in the hottub with Mater with "i could get used to this" playing over the video 😂

• Haha
Waiting on the cheque - nae money but the son got an Xbox 🙄

Also the boy hadn’t even opened the trackie and she’s says it’s a trackie £80 not what you wanted but I’ll sort you out when eh cheque comes 🤦🏼‍♀️

Honestly priorities you knew it was the lads birthday and a few days before it spending shite in the ‘shoapie’ and Iceland not too mention doing your room up. She’s at it and wants money/food from people
to be fair to her, that xbox video is from last year, i mind it being on her old account. But she knows when her own kids birthdays are so budget your money better & stop buying a for a foodbank that you really shouldn’t be running. She is a fud!

Bush is live still trying to raffle herself off 😂

Baffled at the Bush raffling herself off! So many folk probably told her to go raffle herself she’s took it literally! Can you imagine winning that! Sat in spoons whilst she’s on a live with the table number up! Her wee loyal followers would love it though!

Just saw that there...£5 a number n if u win u get dinner n a couple of drinks with her ...oh n if ur no minging maybe a fingering 🤔🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
If you’re no minging?! Has she seen herself ffs! 🤦‍♀️ she needs to know her limits! The bar should be set very very low Rosie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahaha, bleeping howling at all the posts about Tracy. Shes only started appearing on my timeline recently so I've no idea about the back story or anything about her.
The video of her gifting her son an xbox and shes choking for him to cry fir the tiktok 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That woman has donated over 100 quid for hunners of numbers why the desperation?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why cant she just send a takeaway or something for a prize, surely having to meet her for an evening is what nightmares are made of. Dinner with a jakey p*do isn't exactly folks idea of a prize 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why cant she just send a takeaway or something for a prize, surely having to meet her for an evening is what nightmares are made of. Dinner with a jakey p*do isn't exactly folks idea of a prize 😱
she has a weird following who worship her 🤷🏻‍♀️ No be that when she takes them out, gets them talking then tells everybody their personal business when she takes the huff 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
That woman has donated over 100 quid for hunners of numbers why the desperation?
Maybe the potential finger blasting has made her flip her biscuit n she has splurged all of the UC this week 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Got blocked for saying why don’t people donate straight to the girl and tag rosie in the posts so she knows who’s paid .This is so she can get her finger in about money

Reactions: 6
Hahahaha, bleeping howling at all the posts about Tracy. Shes only started appearing on my timeline recently so I've no idea about the back story or anything about her.
The video of her gifting her son an xbox and shes choking for him to cry fir the tiktok 😂.
Aw she’s a bumping bastard.
*Took donations of clothes and trainers for the foodbank then was seen wearing them in a video not long after.
*Stores donated food in the Caravan of Doom’s mouldy shower cubicle.
* Staged a break in of the Caravan, trashed it to duck and smeared food everywhere. She denied it but it was sus how she didn’t hear it and how the culprit had the foresight to take a tin opener with them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
to be fair to her, that xbox video is from last year, i mind it being on her old account. But she knows when her own kids birthdays are so budget your money better & stop buying a for a foodbank that you really shouldn’t be running. She is a fud!

Bush is live still trying to raffle herself off 😂
Ah thank you I never noticed it was last year!

She’s constantly on the now, every few minutes another post about her no caring about trolls or having no money! We get it Tracey ffs

Who the duck would want Bush - honestly TT can be really really special at times

Reactions: 4
Aw she’s a bumping bastard.
*Took donations of clothes and trainers for the foodbank then was seen wearing them in a video not long after.
*Stores donated food in the Caravan of Doom’s mouldy shower cubicle.
* Staged a break in of the Caravan, trashed it to duck and smeared food everywhere. She denied it but it was sus how she didn’t hear it and how the culprit had the foresight to take a tin opener with them
Hahaha, I'll l need to start following her man seems like another absolute rocket to flood my Follower page, no wonder im getting recommended these cunts with the absolute shite I watch on TikTok now. 😂

Is Rosie drinking tonight btw? Or just acting like a fanny?

• Haha
Baffled at the Bush raffling herself off! So many folk probably told her to go raffle herself she’s took it literally! Can you imagine winning that! Sat in spoons whilst she’s on a live with the table number up! Her wee loyal followers would love it though!

If you’re no minging?! Has she seen herself ffs! 🤦‍♀️ she needs to know her limits! The bar should be set very very low Rosie.
She’s awfy brave, hope none of the frenemies buy tickets and steer her down a wee alley for a kicking after their ‘date’

Wtf is going on with that cupboard door 😂
Mater slipped on the lino as she came out the bubbly hot tub, fell face first and caught her gnashers in it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.