Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye its her boyfriends baby mum in the live saying Hollys lied about allsorts and theyve posted stuff recently with smack lying about in the background. Shes gets gifted allsorts aswell.

Anyway the live is: cr4zygal1969

Sorry for derail πŸ˜‚
just went to watch & they all pissed off πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i saw a video from Tracy 3 surnames going on about her getting sacked from a job after 2 days or something πŸ™„
She turned up at a sexy carwash dressed like Jessica Simpson and they sacked her on the spot. Didn't even hire her first.

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry I'm sorry come again ! Why has Rosie introduced her children to that horrible woman after two weeks wtf !! Just shows she gives no shits about them that's absolutely ridiculous ! πŸ˜‚ Wonder if they call her mum 2.0 or auntie 😭 can not believe my eyes ! Wow

Reactions: 12
Aye its her boyfriends baby mum in the live saying Hollys lied about allsorts and theyve posted stuff recently with smack lying about in the background. Shes gets gifted allsorts aswell.

Anyway the live is: cr4zygal1969

Sorry for derail πŸ˜‚
Its not Holly's boyfriend who is jodies kids dad, it was Holly's ex John who is the kids dad

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry I'm sorry come again ! Why has Rosie introduced her children to that horrible woman after two weeks wtf !! Just shows she gives no shits about them that's absolutely ridiculous ! πŸ˜‚ Wonder if they call her mum 2.0 or auntie 😭 can not believe my eyes ! Wow
Was just coming on to say the same 😫 she doesn’t know Mater from Adam. It’s honestly disgusting!

Reactions: 5
Holly can have her own thread she's got over 10K and makes money from tiktok

Reactions: 10
That Hollys about as clean as Bush’s hair. Post the link when her page is made guys please. Can’t stand her either

• Haha
Reactions: 7
same knickers till the pish burns a hole in them

Hahaha the best comment I’ve ever read 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alanna and bush are so alike people are even getting them mixed up now. Poor Alanna doing a autism quiz online to see if it was autism, she was imagining things or if it was the cocaine 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.