Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terry accommodates these arseholes on her day off, a Monday. Probably so her other clients don’t need to put up with their constant need to make videos or be on a tiktok live 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think Terry has probably talked about the Dugheed situ with Rosie while she has done her hair because nosey nora has probably asked her for the sole purpose of being able to use it to stir up another drama as we seen last night.
Yip exactly this. Bush needs ammunition to use against everyone. It’s so pathetic. She can’t have genuine friendships or relationships with anyone.

Reactions: 8
Here, no gonna lie.
Amanda Britt did a great job matching her hair to her teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Terri has been Dugheeds hairdresser for a while I doubt terri is going to sit there and tell bush their business of all people 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
away out to the park Cause the wane has been up from 5am 😂This must be her trying to make out she knows how to parent wasn’t it long ago she was making videos saying she couldn’t go to park cause she likes swings etc

She’s been up from 5am with the kid but 5 and a half hours later she’s still no been washed the hairs just been dragged out A&E for isolation reasons .Dor she ever actually get a proper wash

• Haha
Reactions: 9
away out to the park Cause the wane has been up from 5am 😂This must be her trying to make out she knows how to parent wasn’t it long ago she was making videos saying she couldn’t go to park cause she likes swings etc
Probably so Z doesn’t wake up big Mater. `don’t wake the beast’ SW will be back for Z in a few hours anyway.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think I have ever seen that thing take Z to a park apart from when they were at Craig Tara. In fact only ever seen her out for dinner with T and Z or holidays/hotels just for show.

Reactions: 7
Probably most likely she is away to drop Z back off and not actually away to a park 🤣 or just picked her up for contact

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably so Z doesn’t wake up big Mater. `don’t wake the beast’ SW will be back for Z in a few hours anyway.
Or she's making out she's taken hur to the park and taken hur back cuse contact is over I have never seen hur take z to the park who is she trying to kid 🤔

Aye. I won't believe she's been to the park until we see a video. She records EVERYTHING, even the wee lassie in a hot tub in her vest but not at the park 🤨

• Haha
Still not seen z out on the bike she raised money for either

The bird things like one the characters out the goodies hello you guyzzzzzzzz

Did she actually go for dog head when she leaves the house with hair like that

This first comment on that video about her going to the park is a piss take surely? “Can you tell me where you get your extensions done as they are really nice & suit you so much” 😭😭😭

rats tails & 50/50 colour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ohh theory

She publicises everywhere she goes when she's with someone.
If she's on her own it's taxi and shctum. She's probably scared someone is dying to slap her about so won't actually say where she is if she's alone.

Reactions: 17
On live with a different jumper to the taxi video. I don't think she's had Zara overnight at all.

Scrap that I can hear the kids in the live

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.