Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must have been snorting miracle grow when i was pregnant 🤣. £165 for trainers and due to being so young he still plays football and kicks the toes out. £150 for a tracksuit. He wants Air Jordans for his birthday which will probs head towards £200 mark. I need to rob a bank pronto
I feel ur pain lovely 🥰 think we both gona need to Rob a bank 🤣 my man moans that hes walking about like a woman and the weans got designer clothes 🤣 i said well tough tit im wearing 2 yrs ago primark leggings so the weans have decent stuff 🤣 im no up for robbing a bank id be the dafty that gets caught and tbh id end upsomebody's witch in the jail 🤣 so if u want to Rob it ill be lookout we go hawfers easy peasy 🤣💓

Reactions: 1
Hope nobody feels the slightest bit sorry for Rosie when the “relationship” falls apart and their both blocked and slagging each other.

How can you get engaged to someone after 2 weeks and fully believe that it will last.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a load of bollocks. They’ve all decided they want to stay relevant, and are trying their hardest to do tit. Boring.

Reactions: 4
I feel ur pain lovely 🥰 think we both gona need to Rob a bank 🤣 my man moans that hes walking about like a woman and the weans got designer clothes 🤣 i said well tough tit im wearing 2 yrs ago primark leggings so the weans have decent stuff 🤣 im no up for robbing a bank id be the dafty that gets caught and tbh id end upsomebody's witch in the jail 🤣 so if u want to Rob it ill be lookout we go hawfers easy peasy 🤣💓

Worst thing is, my man drives a van everyday with millions in it, selfish wee git never takes his work home😡. Told him id wait on him while he serves his sentence etc etc .. Still no joy !

• Haha
Louise defo doesn't seem like shes only on the drink man...

Also.. A little off topic, isit confirmed Jamesy and Rosie arent following each other anymore?

Louise just announced shes moving in with Rosie.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Worst thing is, my man drives a van everyday with millions in it, selfish wee git never takes his work home😡. Told him id wait on him while he serves his sentence etc etc .. Still no joy !
I just burst out laughing at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Aye u would wait on him as long as ur doing it from a beach in Mexico way aw the money 🤣

• Haha

Also.. A little off topic, isit confirmed Jamesy and Rosie arent following each other anymore?

I asked on his live if she fell out with him. But it was a couch and i got bored so 🤷‍♀️

Doesn't look like it to me, but someone else should double check

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.