Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too i tell my man all the time, if we ever divorce, thats me single. No way could i handle an outsider trying to parent my boy, i cant even deal with his Dad doing it 😂. Im like who the fk do you think you are giving MY boy a row 🙈
Oh my god mrs u r the same as me 🤣🤣 when my man says anything to my baby (well he's nearly 8) im like who u talking tae ya wee prick that's my baby 🤣 funny how we say MY boy wen they are the dad 🤣 i couldn't be in another relationship for same reasons another man telling my kids what to do my lassie would prob batter him herself🤣 and id put him thru a fkn wall if he so much as breathed wrong at my kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t keep my eyes open any longer….anything kicks off, screen record & post it here 😂

• Haha
Wanna take bets on what sad song she makes a video with now shits hit the fan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god mrs u r the same as me 🤣🤣 when my man says anything to my baby (well he's nearly 8) im like who u talking tae ya wee prick that's my baby 🤣 funny how we say MY boy wen they are the dad 🤣 i couldn't be in another relationship for same reasons another man telling my kids what to do my lassie would prob batter him herself🤣 and id put him thru a fkn wall if he so much as breathed wrong at my kids 🤣
Me and the rat are twin mums 🥰. Mines is 12, taller than me and within a year he'll be taller than his dad. Canny be dealing with anybody giving him grief, dad or not 🤣. And i'll always pick my boy over everyone 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wanna take bets on what sad song she makes a video with now shits hit the fan 😂
womanizer - by oor Britney. Not sad but she could bust a few moves to it, practice for her 12 rounds with gypsy girl 🤭. Im so sorry, i have no one to speak to and im full of the sarcasm 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie looking to maters eyes pure google eyes like a teenager making me sick 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Me and the rat are twin mums 🥰. Mines is 12, taller than me and within a year he'll be taller than his dad. Canny be dealing with anybody giving him grief, dad or not 🤣. And i'll always pick my boy over everyone 😀
My lassie will be 16 this yr she is bigger than me and her dad lol and my baby who's nearly 8 wears 13/14 yr old clothes cause his lanky legs 🤣 hes a big boy yet im 5ft 7 and my mans only a bit bigger 🤣 fkn weans will soon be grounding us and sending us to our room 🤣. Same hunni my kids come b4 anyone 😊🥰

Reactions: 2
My lassie will be 16 this yr she is bigger than me and her dad lol and my baby who's nearly 8 wears 13/14 yr old clothes cause his lanky legs 🤣 hes a big boy yet im 5ft 7 and my mans only a bit bigger 🤣 fkn weans will soon be grounding us and sending us to our room 🤣. Same hunni my kids come b4 anyone 😊🥰
Why are they so big now ? 12, wears a medium man clothing, a size 9/10 in trainers. big hairy armpits and legs, a slight slug upon the top lip. He's bigger than my nephew who is 2 yrs older 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.