Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just burst out laughing at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Aye u would wait on him as long as ur doing it from a beach in Mexico way aw the money 🤣
Aye defo, that work of his asked for my phone number, every detail about me and the boy. Kinda scary when you think about it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So Louise blurted put that Stacey's not with primm & Rosie looked shocked and had to say it's just because of covid 😂👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So Louise blurted put that Stacey's not with primm & Rosie looked shocked and had to say it's just because of covid 😂👀
Yeah its obvious if you check their social media! Primm deleted her highlight on insta called my girl and has hid her relationship status etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god thats mad 😟
Aye he carries a wee card with a tiger on it. So if we're kidnapped he shows that to the work and they know whats going on. I found his down the side of his car seat. Im going to bed to punch him in the balls 😡🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Louise defo doesn't seem like shes only on the drink man...

Also.. A little off topic, isit confirmed Jamesy and Rosie arent following each other anymore?

Louise just announced shes moving in with Rosie.

Funny agree. She’s bouncing off the walls.

They are giving me the boak but I cant seem to look away 🤣 all the faces shes making its like a shite drama and the producer goes right in 3,2,1 act like ur in love 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aye he carries a wee card with a tiger on it. So if we're kidnapped he shows that to the work and they know whats going on. I found his down the side of his car seat. Im going to bed to punch him in the balls 😡🤣
Oh my god I'm actually worried for uz hope to god nothing bad like that ever happens 🥺 haha u sound like me I say tit like gona go punch my man in the balls 🤣 no wonder u want to tho lol xx

Reactions: 1
Oh my god I'm actually worried for uz hope to god nothing bad like that ever happens 🥺 haha u sound like me I say tit like gona go punch my man in the balls 🤣 no wonder u want to tho lol xx
He's been robbed twice, each time he never gave it up. I was so mad at him but id do the same. How dare someone come at you doing your job. And id anyone got me and my boy they'd get rid pretty quick. We tag team and bam them up 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The prim and Stacy tea has made something Louise said earlier make a lot more sense, she said "we can get married in las vegas and take Stacy and get her a bird". I disregarded it as Louise being an idiot but it makes sense now.

Reactions: 14
The prim and Stacy tea has made something Louise said earlier make a lot more sense, she said "we can get married in las vegas and take Stacy and get her a bird". I disregarded it as Louise being an idiot but it makes sense now.
I checked their instas and they still follow each other and have pictures up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.