Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7 secs I lasted and would rather take a cheese grater to my bits than watch another second.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Louise said she's going Pokémon hunting tomorrow and I hope that doesn't mean me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"I love you so much man" 2 WEEKS

Again why does this all need to be live? If im with my man n horny the last thing i want is fuckin randoms on the internet watchin me geein him the get me pumped eyes 😂 mental cases

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why are they so big now ? 12, wears a medium man clothing, a size 9/10 in trainers. big hairy armpits and legs, a slight slug upon the top lip. He's bigger than my nephew who is 2 yrs older 😱
Honest to god I said this not long ago that the weans these days r bloody huge and so grown up. U will be a fortune in trainers alone I bet 🤣 my lassie is a size 8 🤣 so I know how expensive they can be. My boys a size 4 just now. My nephews 8 and hes a size 6 lol my sisters have big feet both 8s.

Reactions: 3
Oh god she is doing a pee can hear everything EW!!! Wheres her kids

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
See that black & yellow Fred Perry Louise is wearing isn't that linked to far right groups?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honest to god I said this not long ago that the weans these days r bloody huge and so grown up. U will be a fortune in trainers alone I bet 🤣 my lassie is a size 8 🤣 so I know how expensive they can be. My boys a size 4 just now. My nephews 8 and hes a size 6 lol my sisters have big feet both 8s.
Must have been snorting miracle grow when i was pregnant 🤣. £165 for trainers and due to being so young he still plays football and kicks the toes out. £150 for a tracksuit. He wants Air Jordans for his birthday which will probs head towards £200 mark. I need to rob a bank pronto

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's jamesy saying rosie is a great person 🙄and only came on to slag a woman fkn wee sweetie wife

Reactions: 5
"I love you so much man" 2 WEEKS

Again why does this all need to be live? If im with my man n horny the last thing i want is fuckin randoms on the internet watchin me geein him the get me pumped eyes 😂 mental cases
She’s just wanting the world to know someone finds her fuckable

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.