Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably just wants to be Mater's carer, so she doesn't need to get a real job

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Should play her videos in local schools and social work departments on how not to parent

The good thing is she’s not the alpha in that relationship a think that Louise would punch her right out her JD sports wear

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know the system well or how things work.. is kinship a permanent thing or can it be temporary? Just wondering if its like a prove/improve yourself sort of thing or if its forever.
I know one family with a kinship and it's permanent. Not sure they all are though

Reactions: 3
“ so happy for you dawl “ , these followers are on more questionable crack than the one in her shite leggings

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just found a picture of rosies mum and looses dad apparently they were a lovely couple also

The same follow
“ so happy for you dawl “ , these followers are on more questionable crack than the one in her shite leggings
Ones that where bad mouthing louise when the Narrative was other way about 😂

Found out where Terri Dunn got the hair extensions from

I actually think mIcks teeth look better
Give it another week, rinse and repeat.

View attachment 1111083
icks

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The followers are all junkies who live the same life as her and big her up to make themselves feel better. Yet she thinks they are all loyal. Nah most ur followers are watching your life thinking aye shes a good lassie, good mum cos compared to them she is. Then there’s the ones who are telling her what she wants to hear cos they enjoy the drama and car crash that’s her life. I know a couple of ppl who big her up and tell her she’s amazing just to take the piss. Rosie used to actually be alright, mouthy but alright. Her life is only going one way now. That thing she’s with is defo gona play her big time. Rosie’s gona drink more take more drugs, spiral more. Moneys gona dry up, pals gona F off and she will be sitting with the lowest of the low. She will be in some junkies house talking about how her life used to be, turning a blind eye to bairns being SA. Getting more wasted to numb out all the memories. I have worked with addicts and seen so many Rosie Bush’s that never get back up. Too busy thinking they know it all when they know duck all. Trust me Rosie at the beginning of lockdown will be a distant memory. This lassie is going no where. As long as Tattle is the enemy for telling her to forget TT and be a mum, while all the dafties are telling her she’s brilliant. She’s got no hope. Actually gona be sad to watch another one go down….

Reactions: 19
Just found a picture of rosies mum and looses dad apparently they were a lovely couple also

The same follow

Ones that where bad mouthing louise when the Narrative was other way about 😂

Found out where Terri Dunn got the hair extensions from

I actually think mIcks teeth look better

icks
Nah that hair would actually match the ginger roots hahaha terri didnt fancy doing that ya know

Reactions: 3
Louise on the booze already in that video 😂 tonight could be interesting...

Reactions: 5
I don't know the system well or how things work.. is kinship a permanent thing or can it be temporary? Just wondering if its like a prove/improve yourself sort of thing or if its forever.
I think each kinship is different however certainly my experience of it is that the children are usually with a family member and the child’s mother has retained their parental rights and not yet given them up. The situation I know personally about the mum lived a chaotic life parties all night etc drugs drink and prison the child’s dad was much the same and child went to a family member on the mums side to look after as there was a social work intervention and basically the child was in foster care. Everyone needed an enhanced disclosure and an interview by social services. The mum was free to visit as arranged with the family member who had the kinship of the child, she never had her overnight at the request of the family member, didn’t really change her behaviours much and eventually couldn’t be bothered then had another kid which social work kept an eye on but didn’t take away.

That was about 10 years ago things may have changed since then though

• Heart
Reactions: 8
just another Monday at a hotel 😂 do hotels do discounts on a Monday or something 😆

its bleeping Tuesday 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Excuse me, i have been no well so not a clue what day of the week it is 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't even think this has been an act, I think this is just how this relationship is gonna go. I said it the other day. It'll all be drink, drama and drug fuled. They will publicly fall out and get back together so many times that they will lose everything in the process and Rosie's not got much left to lose. It's all down hill from here. You think Louise is gonna be happy that Rosie's besties Thomas & James were calling her Teeth, Methadone mick, stinking, not good for Rosie's 👀 the friendships she's about to lose are through this relationship this time!

Guess pedos really do stick together 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
See all her accounts are slowly being removed. Anyone know if she had any new ones.

Not trying to call you a liar but do you have any definite proof? She’ll just say we’re talking out our arses and people will believe her.
The only ‘proof’ would be confidential records etc. Tattle don’t want or need to see those.

It depends whether the parent has signed over care ‘voluntarily’ or whether the Hearing System is involved and the children are under supervision orders. The general aim is for short term placements while a parent is supported to make the necessary changes. Sadly that doesn’t always work out. Kids can remain in kinship longer term while the parent still retains rights and responsibilities, but it’s rare that happens without formal permanence plans in place. Children need stability and sometimes parents can’t offer that in a time frame that suits the child. Some kinship carers will be encouraged to formalise arrangements via court order.

If a parent is claiming benefits for a child who is not in their care, that’s fraud.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.