Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv never understood them, someone I know runs one. I don't get trusting someone with your money. Always chasing up payments 😂. That Tracey short terrifys me 😂😂😂
i have been in them but only with people who have ran them for years & are trusted. No way would i trust the likes of Bush & Mrs Foodbank with my money 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iv never understood them, someone I know runs one. I don't get trusting someone with your money. Always chasing up payments 😂. That Tracey short terrifys me 😂😂😂
I used to see her nephew and she terrifies him aswell 😂 he’s got her blocked on social media

Just wanted to add this here as an example. It seems its up to the parent to tell dwp if a child isn't in your care
If someone else claims for the child however it would automatically flag for their claim to stop, unless whoever has the children doesn’t claim for them (which I don’t see happening as they have additional needs) I defo don’t think that she claims for them if she doesn’t have them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i have been in them but only with people who have ran them for years & are trusted. No way would i trust the likes of Bush & Mrs Foodbank with my money 😭
Tracy short has a few screws loose, what’s with the random videos of her shouting at her neighbour 😳 she’s a rid neck man also lets her dog run into a food van and demand packets of ham that’s she obviously not paying for, sack being her neighbour. She needs help big time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Blanco is defo just doing it for clout - she been back on the app a few weeks and no one is interested! She knows Rosie pulls the views so wants a beef

Blanco is defo just doing it for clout - she been back on the app a few weeks and no one is interested! She knows Rosie pulls the views so wants a beef
who knew alanna was the only lassie who has blonde hair & wears nike & north face gear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's definitely a reach. I don't think Alana has crossed Rosies mind once so if she wants to pick a beef she should make it a legit one, something like wheres your kids? Why are you through in Dundee on a school night? Why you letting someone that said your crumpet is rotten back in about said crumpet? idk loads of things you can bait Rosie out for 😂 She's probably too far up mater's hole to give a tit about anything, especially her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So did Alanna post a video about Rosie or what I can't see anything?

Surley it can't be about Rosie when Rosie's not had long hair for years? She chopped her bun off for tiktok views once, shaved the line down her head then got a skinhead she's never had long hair on tiktok 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So did Alanna post a video about Rosie or what I can't see anything?
Yeah, she posted one without naming her saying Rosie wants to be her 😂 cause she got blonde hair, wears northface instead of Disney trackies and dances to that bleeping "if i was you id wanna be me too".

Then another about how Rosie stalks her and adds her pals.

Is she actually pals with Louise?
**that troll account said that alana introduced rosie and louise

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Home from work caught up go on tik tok 1st video is alannah blanco the weapon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 rosie wants to be her havent heard anyone metion ur name in months ya head bin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Yeah, she posted one without naming her saying Rosie wants to be her 😂 cause she got blonde hair, wears northface instead of Disney trackies and dances to that bleeping "if i was you id wanna be me too".

Then another about how Rosie stalks her and adds her pals.

Is she actually pals with Louise?
I can't see her saying anything about Louise she's replied to someone called Lauren saying they got a follow off this copy cat.

Seems like Alana is just desperate for attention. Having hair extensions and wearing jumpers isn't a personality trait or anything unique 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Louise on the booze already in that video 😂 tonight could be interesting...
Have any of them been live today ive no seen them much just videos and Justin Bieber is live

Not really a fan of alanna shes been banged more times than the swing doors at the job centre.

Also has rosies fb been made private cant see nothing now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Any seen that apparently kyle evans is in a relationship with Alanna and moving in with her soon 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Don’t know who this Alanna is but it’s very obvious Rosie isn’t copying her 🤣 Rosies never mentioned her since I’ve been sharing my opinion on Rosie.
Clearly using Rosie’s name for some views and follows. I hope Rosie’s not trying to copy her. Alanna looks like a cheap uglier scheme version of Katie price.
I will say in Alanna’s defence at least she can match her hair extensions to her nature hair and make them look acceptable😂

She’s live on the “said” girlfriends account.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.