Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyes pink šŸ˜‚ I said she probably had pink eye from her stink bedsheets and rubbing Jaffa cakes in them šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she not have custody of her kids and still be claiming full disability benefits for them? Pretty sure social services would have sorted that out. Who ever her kids are looked after by would get the benefits for her kids. Unless Forster cares because they get paid to look after every child. Must have some type of custody or she wouldnā€™t living the life she does.

How can she not have custody of her kids and still be claiming full disability benefits for them? Pretty sure social services would have sorted that out. Who ever her kids are looked after by would get the benefits for her kids. Unless Forster cares because they get paid to look after every child. Must have some type of custody or she wouldnā€™t living the life she does.

Also, if she didnā€™t have Iā€™m pretty sure Blair Chantelle the girlfriend that was her ex 24 hours ago would have made some type of comments about it. Someone sheā€™s fallen out with would have said something.

Reactions: 2
Thats just what she tells us. She's not getting Ā£3500 if she's too stink for a taxi & needs to borrow money.

Reactions: 8
Thats just what she tells us. She's not getting Ā£3500 if she's too stink for a taxi & needs to borrow money.
If she donā€™t have custody itā€™s upto her to inform dwp aw wonā€™t do it they have enough to do they donā€™t deal with benefits so if thatā€™s the case sheā€™s committing fraud

Reactions: 8
There is an allowance for Kinship and they can claim child tax credit etc. I'm sure it would be the same for any disability benefits.

Rosie gets PIP herself for her 'autism'

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I mean it's not hard to live the life style she's got then she makes profit from raffles, bingos that's she does. She also only goes to pubs where people buy her drinks. Saving a lot there.

Exactly, it makes no sense.
Theres no way she gets that amount.

Also, if she didnā€™t have Iā€™m pretty sure Blair Chantelle the girlfriend that was her ex 24 hours ago would have made some type of comments about it. Someone sheā€™s fallen out with would have said something.
I also dont think its as simple as that..
Can you imagine what they would need to deal with from Rosie if they did? All the scum that follow her and would harrass them on tiktok, phone work places and do all the wild tit she does or gets her minions to do when shes got a Vendetta.

I also believe she uses self harm as a means to manipulate people..
You're not going to want to expose something and have that on your conscience if you're a decent person.

Reactions: 6
Exactly, it makes no sense.
Theres no way she gets that amount.

I also dont think its as simple as that..
Can you imagine what they would need to deal with from Rosie if they did? All the scum that follow her and would harrass them on tiktok, phone work places and do all the wild tit she does or gets her minions to do when shes got a Vendetta.
I mean she could be lying to everyone else as well. I do feel like the kids weren't upstairs the other night that she's got Stacey, Primm and James to lie for her.

When she went out with that Ashley girl during the week she lost her train ticket or bus ticket and had to phone her auntie to borrow money. The auntie called her disgusting. I wonder if this is the same auntie that's watching the kids all the time?

Reactions: 10
I mean she could be lying to everyone else as well. I do feel like the kids weren't upstairs the other night that she's got Stacey, Primm and James to lie for her.

When she went out with that Ashley girl during the week she lost her train ticket or bus ticket and had to phone her auntie to borrow money. The auntie called her disgusting. I wonder if this is the same auntie that's watching the kids all the time?
Yeah, true.

She also had no money the day she went out with Jamezy and Ashley offered to give her money beforehand too.

I know what its like once you have a salary then your means change to that amount, but the fact that she doesnt have really any major outgoings in terms of rent etc, it just doesn't add up..
Unless she does genuinely have a bad drug habit, and loads of tick to pay back.

Reactions: 5

Lol itā€™s not social workā€™s job to sort out benefits, they can only give adviceā€¦itā€™s the responsibility of the claimant to report any changes.

Kinship carers receive an allowance from social work, but itā€™s reduced if they receive benefits too because itā€™s all ā€˜public fundsā€™ essentially.

Reactions: 5
Alannas new post - I get it but I donā€™t if you know what I mean haha

Sheā€™s saying Rosie is trying to be her, with the hair and clothes etc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I remember him, was always live on the decks in his living room šŸ˜‚ he definitely has been in her house, once or twice. Wonder what they fell out about, think he was around same time as Aimee Pringle. Maybe he took her side so Rosie banished him šŸ¤£
did she not say he was her brother who was moving close to her then he disappeared of the planet. He used to borrow her TT when on his decks to get more followers etc

Reactions: 3
Maybe she is lying but she definitely gets more then the average single person on UC which is something like Ā£350 a month.
ā€¢Ā£500 hair extensions sheā€™s had several times
ā€¢Ā£250 Botox she keeps getting.
ā€¢Ā£30 nails every 3 weeks, and letā€™s not forget sheā€™s out drinking in pubs or wetherspoons 5 nights a week.

Thatā€™s not mentioning the taxis everytime she leaves her house, the bottles of drink and cans she buys every other night a week and the takeaways she buys when sheā€™s ā€œrecoveringā€ the morning after.

Oh and the stylish north face jumpers she keeps buying. Nobody on benefits I know lives half as good as she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wonder how much her TT gifts generate too that all adds in to her income

Maybe she is lying but she definitely gets more then the average single person on UC which is something like Ā£350 a month.
ā€¢Ā£500 hair extensions sheā€™s had several times
ā€¢Ā£250 Botox she keeps getting.
ā€¢Ā£30 nails every 3 weeks, and letā€™s not forget sheā€™s out drinking in pubs or wetherspoons 5 nights a week.

Thatā€™s not mentioning the taxis everytime she leaves her house, the bottles of drink and cans she buys every other night a week and the takeaways she buys when sheā€™s ā€œrecoveringā€ the morning after.

Oh and the stylish north face jumpers she keeps buying. Nobody on benefits I know lives half as good as she does.
I'd imagine she's getting universal credit, shes said she gets pip at the highest rate which is about Ā£90 a week. If she's claiming she's can't work there's also Limited capacity to work benefit. She paid for the hair extensions 3/4 months ago. She had been paying them up for 6+ weeks in advance. She's only had Botox once so far. She's hardly buying herself drinks she's constantly on lives begging for them so she's saving money there as well. The tiktok gifts add up too. She runs these bingos & raffles and makes profit from them. She runs a montague money thing on Facebook as well. Either way she's making money outside of benefits

Louise also blurted put that her jumpers were on sale šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Hahahahah I think sheā€™s buying them on the universal credit bnpl apps like Clearpay that takes the money every fortnight and doesnā€™t need a credit check she keeps plugging the referral links so she gets Ā£10 per person she refers šŸ˜­

She runs a montague money thing on Facebook as well.
God thatā€™s a disaster waiting to happen, had enough drama on Facebook years ago when Tracy Short used to do them and she ā€˜lostā€™ all the money somehow it was a fuckin endless war with everyone writing statuses about her and her writing her bank was frozen etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahahah I think sheā€™s buying them on the universal credit bnpl apps like Clearpay that takes the money every fortnight and doesnā€™t need a credit check she keeps plugging the referral links so she gets Ā£10 per person she refers šŸ˜­

God thatā€™s a disaster waiting to happen, had enough drama on Facebook years ago when Tracy Short used to do them and she ā€˜lostā€™ all the money somehow it was a fuckin endless war with everyone writing statuses about her and her writing her bank was frozen etc etc
Iv never understood them, someone I know runs one. I don't get trusting someone with your money. Always chasing up payments šŸ˜‚. That Tracey short terrifys me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.