Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben/Claire really has an issue with Tattle eh, everyone who comments on TikTok must be a jealous Tattler! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Talk about cognitive dissonance.
5E2CD69A-A6D4-4AFA-A353-D2834502FFB8.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Also could explain why when Louise came over she brought the mattress downstairs for them to sleep instead of upstairs..?
Good point to be fair there was no need for that they all have a bedroom each not as if she shares with one of the kids

Ben/Claire really has an issue with Tattle eh, everyone who comments on TikTok must be a jealous Tattler! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Talk about cognitive dissonance.
View attachment 1110127
Ben is Bennyboy pass it on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
W
Good point to be fair there was no need for that they all have a bedroom each not as if she shares with one of the kids

Ben is Bennyboy pass it on 🤣🤣
Who cares who Ben is they’ll do nothing but try cling onto rosies antics for relevance anyone they target dosnt budge anyway there all still here doing better than rosie lol

Reactions: 2
I
I don't think anyone is jealous of that manky woman she's filthy, can't stop thinking about all the praise she was giving herself making a wee lassie happy, it's your job to make your own kids happy.
What’s there to be jealous of ? Isit neglect of children ? Isit unwashing ? Isit skid marks on walls like slug Trails ? Isit the make up applied by putins missiles? Or is it being a friend of James Mac 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gang, what's this car crashe's insta please? I've tried every permutation and can't find it. Ta!

Reactions: 1
Well she just followed the crowd she didn't take part in the actual march, she was just walking home lol. I think she's one of the least problematic Scottish tiktokers. Shame she's pals with chicken though
I really enjoy Kimbo's wee videos and i agree , she seems to not cause or get involved with any of the shite that goes on 😁

Reactions: 6
It was that the school/workers who picked Zara up for school had told Rosie to just get her out the door and they'd deal with the dirty hands etc otherwise Z was missing a lot of school time
I mean she can say they said that. But how the wain was caked in shite before school most mornings I don't know. Getting ready for school isn't really a time where a kid is unsupervised. Out of all the time they have during the day. When she's getting her ready in the morning she would surely be watching her.
Imagine that's the environment your bairns are living in that's so sad :( SW should be all over this these bairns are being dragged up not brought up and with additional needs need protected from their monster of a so called mother.
During covid T couldn't smell and didn't noticed that Z had done a tit in his room until 10 days after his isolating. So about 2 weeks a poo was in his room and he didn't know 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
During covid T couldn't smell and didn't noticed that Z had done a tit in his room until 10 days after his isolating. So about 2 weeks a poo was in his room and he didn't know 🤢
I just can’t fathom how this is possible that Rosie didn’t notice this either, I’m not in my child’s room a lot but I go in to ask about dinner etc or pass by when the door is open and can notice if the room is messy or not. The place must be a literal shite tip for things like that to go unnoticed.

It’s horrible just thinking of those kids not getting the support they need from their sad excuse of a mother. Children with challenges need so much extra care and love and Rosie I think would struggle to provide the bare minimum care for a child without challenges.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I

What’s there to be jealous of ? Isit neglect of children ? Isit unwashing ? Isit skid marks on walls like slug Trails ? Isit the make up applied by putins missiles? Or is it being a friend of James Mac 😂
Omg 🤣🤣🤣I am sitting in Starbucks having a coffee and read this and nearly chocked on my coffee it came our my nose 🤧🤧🤧🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Your. Amazing and an inspiration. To. Others. Your. Admired by. Loads. Of. People. On hete. Rosie. Do what. Your. Doing. Love. You. Hun. So proud ❤........ Omg have a day aff 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought that was someone's granny who maybe didn't know what the space bar was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.