Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went to watch her and she's making all those noises where she's dragging the snot through her mouth and nose and let out a big massive burp 🤢🤢🤢
🤢 she makes some noises, she’s got sinus problems apparently!

She was just picking bogies out her nose then she’s got her fingers in her mouth. Nah I can’t watch that 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
🤢 she makes some noises, she’s got sinus problems apparently!

She was just picking bogies out her nose then she’s got her fingers in her mouth. Nah I can’t watch that 🤢
It’s currently being sick in the sink, also wonder what happened to the window pane on the back door when was that smashed

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I know Rosemarie Hinton , have done for years I can confirm she doesn't have custody of her kids she hasn't for a long time, worked up her contact with them, but they are in kinship

Reactions: 29
I know Rosemarie Hinton , have done for years I can confirm she doesn't have custody of her kids she hasn't for a long time, worked up her contact with them, but they are in kinship
Well she’s clearly no arsed about getting them back then eh

She can go and get a job now like the rest of us

Reactions: 12
I'm honestly so glad to hear this, I really feel so sorry for them both when they're at the bottom of the pile for her. No wonder she's going off the rails. But she's not behaving in a manner to get them back.

When she said Z is toilet trained through the day I just knew that was someone else and not her.

Reactions: 13
See all her accounts are slowly being removed. Anyone know if she had any new ones.

Not trying to call you a liar but do you have any definite proof? She’ll just say we’re talking out our arses and people will believe her.

Reactions: 8
I know someone who knows her really well too I was told the exact same thing by them didn’t share it as it’s only second hand info coming from me but this person would never say something like that unless it was fact so I know you are telling the truth , I was told she has more access to T than Z and they couldn’t fathom how she got that

Reactions: 9
I hope the kids are getting the love nourishment and support i truly. Mean that from a mum if this is true and they have stopped there money going to her i know someone who. Had her two taken into the care system. And she went on too have a third that she was allowed to keep imagine how the other two feel social. Services. Have let so many kids down through the. Years i couldn't function. Not having my three even if they are a pain sometimes i wouldn't want anybodys
kids going in the system. But rosemarie you have brought this all on yourself as i said. Before and I'll say it again you could have turned this around. But you chose drink substance. Abuse. And random folk of the internet over those. Weins you need to get help or those. Weins will be gone forever but as what I've. Saw i think that boats. Sailed long ago so heart broken for the weins especially. T cos he's older and will remb in years. To come what a shambles of a childhood. He had

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't know the system well or how things work.. is kinship a permanent thing or can it be temporary? Just wondering if its like a prove/improve yourself sort of thing or if its forever.

Reactions: 5
Well! Well! Well! Can read her like a book🤣 said all along the relationship break up was an act🤣 can't fool the tattlers rosie doll😜 hope to duck the two off them actually go and spend some quality time together OFF tik tok

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If you see this Rosie, get your disgusting camel toe deleted ya mank!!😂😂
34A52CC2-E2A4-4E22-8798-2A4E84C9A28A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Why would you take someone back who called you fat and says your crumpet smells. Must be desperate. More comebacks than Gary glitter that Chookters had

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤡 of a lassie ! Should be trying to regain full custody of her kids .. Nah too busy getting mixed up with a lassie who has admitted she has anger issues 🤦‍♀️. Well played Bush ya fkn eejit

• Heart
I'm actually trying to work out what's more tragic...
That she's back with someone who spoke about her like that
Or that it was just a bam up 😭🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.