Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sleep. I said she would go to school with poo under her finger nails or on her hands or something. It was years ago they were put on Facebook. Rosies excuse was she was over whelmed and Z basically wouldn't stop playing with her tit. She just never cleaned her right 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Such a wee shame. I didn’t think Zara would have been old enough years ago to go to sleep I thought she goes to a school for kids with special needs. Rosie neglects them kids.

Reactions: 2
Such a wee shame. I didn’t think Zara would have been old enough years ago to go to sleep I thought she goes to a school for kids with special needs. Rosie neglects them kids.
Isn't she about 8? The social work reports were posted on Facebook 2/3 years ago. They were definitely true as well because it was the dads girlfriend who shared them and Rosie admitted it was true.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Aye she said along the lines of zs school told her if she has an accident and its before the bus comes just to still send her and theyll clean it because its educational neglect if she doesnt.... i cant imagine how tired t is some morning when shes had everycunt in to all hours on duck knows what. If anyones interested the headmistress is maura mcneil ... google her for info... if we all report rosie by showing only what she puts out this tit cant continue... people should also make the papers aware of whats repeatedly happening because i dont feel glasgow city social work are doing enough and thats only by what she does post ... and shes delusional if she thinks noone asks tyler questions about the nick a her or slags him for

Reactions: 6
Aye she said along the lines of zs school told her if she has an accident and its before the bus comes just to still send her and theyll clean it because its educational neglect if she doesnt.... i cant imagine how tired t is some morning when shes had everycunt in to all hours on duck knows what. If anyones interested the headmistress is maura mcneil ... google her for info... if we all report rosie by showing only what she puts out this tit cant continue... people should also make the papers aware of whats repeatedly happening because i dont feel glasgow city social work are doing enough and thats only by what she does post ... and shes delusional if she thinks noone asks tyler questions about the nick a her or slags him for
I honestly think there's that much going on in the world that the papers wouldn't be interesting in a shite single mum from Glasgow. We don't know what the social work are or aren't doing because we only know what Rosie says and the majority of it is lies. Also we aren't supposed to take tattle gossip off tattle so if people are contacting places do it privately. The thread could get shut for that I think.

Reactions: 14
I honestly think there's that much going on in the world that the papers wouldn't be interesting in a shite single mum from Glasgow. We don't know what the social work are or aren't doing because we only know what Rosie says and the majority of it is lies. Also we aren't supposed to take tattle gossip off tattle so if people are contacting places do it privately. The thread could get shut for that I think.
If that lassie that painted her huge eyebows on can make the papers then im sure theyd want a story about rosie 🤣 Rosie is a disgrace of a mother. Dont know how she sleeps at night

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If that lassie that painted her huge eyebows on can make the papers then im sure theyd want a story about rosie 🤣 Rosie is a disgrace of a mother. Dont know how she sleeps at night
Any story in the papers from tiktok is usually just taken without the persons permission or the papers run the story after coming across it themselves. I'd be very surprised if they'd run a story on Rosie. Kimbo from tiktok posted a funny video about having to join an orange walk route to get home and the papers posted that. She didn't speak to them. They just ran the story. But that's just one example.

Any story in the papers from tiktok is usually just taken without the persons permission or the papers run the story after coming across it themselves. I'd be very surprised if they'd run a story on Rosie. Kimbo from tiktok posted a funny video about having to join an orange walk route to get home and the papers posted that. She didn't speak to them. They just ran the story. But that's just one example.
Lol i saw that video, She could have waited until they passed. No need to walk near them

Lol i saw that video, She could have waited until they passed. No need to walk near them
Well she just followed the crowd she didn't take part in the actual march, she was just walking home lol. I think she's one of the least problematic Scottish tiktokers. Shame she's pals with chicken though

Reactions: 11
I went off chicken a while ago, cant honestly remember why tbh Lol. Everyone knows when the OO are going to be walking somewhere, always write ups/complaints about it before it happens. She shoulda just stayed in if she was that bothered 😂

I went off chicken a while ago, cant honestly remember why tbh Lol. Everyone knows when the OO are going to be walking somewhere, always write ups/complaints about it before it happens. She shoulda just stayed in if she was that bothered 😂
She wasn't bothered though lol, she just made a funny video saying oh looks like I'll be joining In and made a joke about her dad being catholic "what would he say" or something. They had just moved to the area. It wasn't that deep I was just using it as an example of how the papers will take anything and right about it without the persons consent so if they wanted to right a story about Rosie they could have done it by now.

Reactions: 12
She wasn't bothered though lol, she just made a funny video saying oh looks like I'll be joining In and made a joke about her dad being catholic "what would he say" or something. They had just moved to the area. It wasn't that deep I was just using it as an example of how the papers will take anything and right about it without the persons consent so if they wanted to right a story about Rosie they could have done it by now.
That video was really funny🤣 and I think what Tiktok is really for. I like Kimbo but agree it’s a shame she’s so friendly with LC. I unfollowed him a while ago, Tiktok fame has gone to his head and he’s not very likeable anymore.

Reactions: 15
That video was really funny🤣 and I think what Tiktok is really for. I like Kimbo but agree it’s a shame she’s so friendly with LC. I unfollowed him a while ago, Tiktok fame has gone to his head and he’s not very likeable anymore.
Love Kimbo, she never fails to make me laugh, she is the best thing about the dungheap that is Scottish tiktok 😂 Used to like Chicken, but find him an arrogant little scrote nowadays and unfollowed months ago. Unfollowed that whole "gang" except Kimbo and Stephanie Wightman. Now I just need to bring myself to unfollow oor Rosie and drag maself away from the drama to clean up my following list 😂😂

• Haha
That DJ guy isn’t the first visitor to her house to say there’s shite smeared on the walls , Last time it was specifically upstairs in Zara’s bedroom maybe that’s why it stinks if the heatings high 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Get it tight
Nae kids again 🤔
Get it right up you smelly arse she’s no interested hahahah

IM loving the fact She’s befriended nobody knows who he’s related to Mr beast mac etc now she has no content to bring up on any of them she’s befriended them so her old sympathy story’s she used for months can’t be used now so she’s struggling for content

Y
That DJ guy isn’t the first visitor to her house to say there’s shite smeared on the walls , Last time it was specifically upstairs in Zara’s bedroom maybe that’s why it stinks if the heatings high 🤷‍♀️
Your skidding me on 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg fill a basin with water and disinfectant and clean the dam walls and doors no that's to much work for you
you would rather get food delivered and go on tt to talk to your cretins ya manky midden I bet that's why that manky mattress is in the living room so people don't smell it
It wouldn't smell if you cleaned it up 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🧽🧽🧽🧽🧴🧴🧴🧴🪣🪣🪣🪣

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Morning bushy wooshy joe your having a lovely wee cup of tea and toast and reading our finest thread on tattlelife . Here at tattie life we see you as a solid viewer and would like to say thanks from the bottom of our hearts although we know your sat twisting your hair round your finger reading this sooking your tongue 😛

• Haha
Also could explain why when Louise came over she brought the mattress downstairs for them to sleep instead of upstairs..?

Rosie used to go live with that Steven Bence alot last year then he just disappeared. Never saw him again 😂

I don't remember them ever meeting in person but it seems like they did if he knows how bad her house was. Wouldn't be shocked at tit being smeared all over the walls, she's already said Z plays with her poo. Old social work reports said she used to go to school smelling of poo and had it under her nails etc. Saw in a few of Rosie's videos the walls are dirty. Maybe they need a coat of paint but either way the guys not lying!
Yeah I remember T saying Z took a tit in a lego piece or something and rosie just laughed at it

• Sick
Reactions: 4
When she told the story it was as if cleaning her continually was overwhelming for Rosie, the wain was kicking off, so Rosie just done the best she could. The school were having to clean her. I believe what that Steven guys said
It was that the school/workers who picked Zara up for school had told Rosie to just get her out the door and they'd deal with the dirty hands etc otherwise Z was missing a lot of school time

• Sad
Imagine that's the environment your bairns are living in that's so sad :( SW should be all over this these bairns are being dragged up not brought up and with additional needs need protected from their monster of a so called mother.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.