Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t surprise me either and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was behind some of the Diane trolling accounts, I think “Ben” is behind that tattle troll one.
100%👌

Doesn't matter who rosie has beef with there's a troll profile appears within days of the fallout .. I believe she's been behind all the work/brew/social work phone calls that have been made too. She will stoop to whatever level to feel that buzz of getting one over on anyone that doesn't bow down or kiss her fat lard arse

Reactions: 14
100%👌

Doesn't matter who rosie has beef with there's a troll profile appears within days of the fallout .. I believe she's been behind all the work/brew/social work phone calls that have been made too. She will stoop to whatever level to feel that buzz of getting one over on anyone that doesn't bow down or kiss her fat lard arse
The hypocrisy is rampant in her.

Reactions: 9
Haha i know btw, shes got a better social life than half my single , kid free pals 😂 defo woke up with the gear depression today and thats why all they sad videos. Tomorrow it will be strong independent woman no one can ever hurt me again posts n that drivvel today will be archived n forgot about like she forgets she has weans 🤧

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Now the drugs don't work
They just make you worse but I know don't want to see your face again 🎶🎵 a la the verve

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I will never be able to look at a poor innocent crumpet again without taking the heave at it being immortalised horribly by being likened to Rosie's lady jungle because let's face it its not a garden by any means

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Angry Plumber is an absolute goon as well, he’s a parent and I’m sure his wife is a teacher? There’s a big difference between a wee guy getting out his face at gigs and a mother of two children with ASN getting on it when said children are relying on her for care and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Rosie used to go live with that Steven Bence alot last year then he just disappeared. Never saw him again 😂

I don't remember them ever meeting in person but it seems like they did if he knows how bad her house was. Wouldn't be shocked at tit being smeared all over the walls, she's already said Z plays with her poo. Old social work reports said she used to go to school smelling of poo and had it under her nails etc. Saw in a few of Rosie's videos the walls are dirty. Maybe they need a coat of paint but either way the guys not lying!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Rosie used to go live with that Steven Bence alot last year then he just disappeared. Never saw him again 😂

I don't remember them ever meeting in person but it seems like they did if he knows how bad her house was. Wouldn't be shocked at tit being smeared all over the walls, she's already said Z plays with her poo. Old social work reports said she used to go to school smelling of poo and had it under her nails etc. Saw in a few of Rosie's videos the walls are dirty. Maybe they need a coat of paint but either way the guys not lying!

The social work reports said the child would go to sleep with poo in her fingernails? Isn’t that some type of neglect at least? Why was the child finger nails not cleaned? What a shame 🙁 bless the wee girl

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Angry Plumber is an absolute goon as well, he’s a parent and I’m sure his wife is a teacher? There’s a big difference between a wee guy getting out his face at gigs and a mother of two children with ASN getting on it when said children are relying on her for care and attention.
He's a right idiot thinks being pally with Rosie on tik tok will up his followers 😳... Cant believe ANYONE would defend ITS behaviour at all !

And yes Rosie has ASN kids so that's a "free" pass for all her bullshit ! , Discussion ofSexual assult of kids , she called her daughter a vegetable , and all the other ludicrous tit she does goes unnoticed because she needs a BREAK AND HAS A HARD LIFE.

also I'm not believing the sister story not the "auntie" that helps her with the kids the other one , I don't believe she allowed IT to be sexually assaulted they follow each other on tik tok but Rosie and co block everyone on tiktok if they don't agree with her narrative ! So strange that.

Reactions: 9

Oh I remember him, was always live on the decks in his living room 😂 he definitely has been in her house, once or twice. Wonder what they fell out about, think he was around same time as Aimee Pringle. Maybe he took her side so Rosie banished him 🤣

Reactions: 5
The social work reports said the child would go to sleep with poo in her fingernails? Isn’t that some type of neglect at least? Why was the child finger nails not cleaned? What a shame 🙁 bless the wee girl
Not sleep. I said she would go to school with poo under her finger nails or on her hands or something. It was years ago they were put on Facebook. Rosies excuse was she was over whelmed and Z basically wouldn't stop playing with her tit. She just never cleaned her right 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 4
Not sleep. I said she would go to school with poo under her finger nails or on her hands or something. It was years ago they were put on Facebook. Rosies excuse was she was over whelmed and Z basically wouldn't stop playing with her tit. She just never cleaned her right 🤷🏻‍♀️.
So she just gave up and let her play with it and stopped cleaning her?
Actually really bleeping sad tbh.

This is the exact type of thing the money she gets should be spent on, sensory play, clothing to restrict access, cleaning, replacing stuff etc etc.

Its just absolutely wild to claim youre getting £3,400 a month then still need to borrow money ontop of that

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So she just gave up and let her play with it and stopped cleaning her?
Actually really bleeping sad tbh.

This is the exact type of thing the money she gets should be spent on, sensory play, clothing to restrict access, cleaning, replacing stuff etc etc.

Its just absolutely wild to claim youre getting £3,400 a month then still need to borrow money ontop of that
When she told the story it was as if cleaning her continually was overwhelming for Rosie, the wain was kicking off, so Rosie just done the best she could. The school were having to clean her. I believe what that Steven guys said

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.