Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that post , it’s the patchy fake tan on the knuckles for me 🤢
How frustrating is it having to go to work miss out on so much of your kids growing up because you NEED to provide for them!
Then there’s that skank bleeding the system dry for money she certainly does not spend on they weans! The battered outside trampoline says it all with no safety net! She could well afford to get wee Z a brand new one and plenty of sensory stuff for her but nahhh the bush is more interested in her fake social media persona! Clown of a woman 🤮
Took this from the last thread as I’m on a serious catch-up mission haha.
I don’t mind people being on benefits, I’ve had to sign on myself before, but it’s the likes of Rosie that give people on them a bad name and the stigma that goes along with it.
For too long the workin class have looked to the person at their side and got angry at them, rather those that are higher up the food chain and takin far more out the countries coffers than wee Joe that’s on the broo and has a flatscreen tv.
It’s dicks like Rosie that make a lot of folk feel this way and aim their anger at the wrong (generally) people.
The vast majority of folk on benefits don’t have the money that she wastes on herself and lead a pretty tit existence, but to look at he would make anyone mad. That’s part of it for me too, I think why does that scrote get it so easy n I’m out graftin five days a week. I hate that she’s been so lucky, and she is lucky to be gettin whatever it is she gets. I’d love to see her on the bare minimum benefits that most people are on. See how smug she would be then.

Btw, is there anything worth reading the last 20 odd pages of the last thread? I’ve no been on tiktok either so don’t know what’s been goin on, if anythin. Haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I dunno i feel like this is a bam up or something lol like why is she even writing that on her page when shes puttin sad stupid woes me tik toks on her own page 🤔

Reactions: 9
I dunno i feel like this is a bam up or something lol like why is she even writing that on her page when shes puttin sad stupid woes me tik toks on her own page 🤔
Wouldn't surprise me but this is how Rosie acts in general. She doesn't even need to fake drama it follows her around 😂

Reactions: 11
Any attention whether positive or negative is attention, and we all know how much Rosie craves it!

Reactions: 11
Recap

Had a tiff with her bit on the side
Is actually heartbroken
Has a "crumpet minge"
Going around her old circle of friends
No kids in sight just on a Saturday within contact time
Out on the bevy everynight because she deserves a "break"
Slowly getting banned from all the pubs in her area
Begging for drinks at table 26 but got mushrooms and peas
Rolling about the pub floor early afternoon
Doing a "good deed" but filming it
Not managed to solve the war in Ukraine after claiming she can
Definitely got an alcohol problem
Definitely still a scum bag !
🤣🤣 she should think about writing a book🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but was she no struggling for taxi fare the other day and now she's gonna drive through to the east coast to break Maters jaw?

Can someone just dropkick her into the Tay when she's there xo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s no way she’s got custody of those kids, I think she gets access. I had to laugh at her trying to act like mother freakin’ Theresa with that wain in the pub, big wow hen you went to a shop and bought a child cake and made a video or 3 with the girl. How about you look after your own kids and actually be a proper mother instead of exposing them to ransomed off the internet and putting them in possible danger. To the Fannie’s enabling her with the “you deserve it Rosie” or “you got this” - are you on crack?
Wouldn't be surprised if she's behind the accounts commenting 'you deserve it' let's face it she's behind alot of them 🤔

Reactions: 10
Sick of this clown plays the autism card but she is anything but! Worked round people with autism all my life and never seen anyone like her.
Imagine you were her kids mummy doesnt have time for us but then check tiktok and is buying cakes and making more effort for random kids for clout yet you have been abandoned.
Absolutely disgusts me how this vile human being (if it even is human, Science may have to test this) can afford nights out constant when the rest of us struggle.
And the people that hang about her only do it for attention free drinks an hopfully a few follows as they wouldnt be seen dead with her in any other situation.
Her so called 'friendships' & 'beasties' err i mean 'besties' are only there because she's paying for them to be in her company 🤭 everyone can see what's going on. If there's no drink or drugs involved she would be flying solo every day of the week, 365 days a year. FACT!!

Reactions: 15
Wouldn't be surprised if she's behind the accounts commenting 'you deserve it' let's face it she's behind alot of them 🤔
It wouldn’t surprise me either and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was behind some of the Diane trolling accounts, I think “Ben” is behind that tattle troll one.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.