Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Thing is, we'll be seeing how many people actually don't like her know, commenting on dugheeds posts.

Rosie has no control over her those comments, so there's going to be a much higher proportion of folk calling her out. Anytime I've commented on her tiktok it's not lasted.long before I've been blocked and it gets deleted. She looks much more popular than she is because she censors everyone

Reactions: 10

pugslife6

Chatty Member
I dunno i feel like this is a bam up or something lol like why is she even writing that on her page when shes puttin sad stupid woes me tik toks on her own page 🤔

Reactions: 9

HashtagYolo

I fe

I feel your pain if it’s not Pingu eyes way the empty cup at 4:30 an dancing with a Dish towel it’s Tracy doing a video talking about trolling with the camera pointed at a cake from two weeks ago
I love when she says "troll me ae the max, a dont gee a fuck" 😂

there bush live blasting shout out to my ex 😂 she "deserves a drink after the 24h she's had". She chose to be with Mater it was clear from a mile off Mater has emotional problems 😵💫

lmao at the fact it was just last night she was in the hottub with Mater with "i could get used to this" playing over the video 😂

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
402 fs 😂 she looks awful and her videos of her talking to pasta hahaha she’s mental man everyone go follow her get her to 10k so she can have a thread hahaha would be a hilarious thread
My man thought it was a spoof page , thought she had bo selecta type masks on 😭😭😭

• Haha

HashtagYolo

I actually can't get over the people in the comments agreeing saying Rosie's trying to copy Alanna 😂
Last night I completely assumed it was a bait video to start drama with Rosie for views, now its becoming clear that she actually fully believes Rosie has been inspired by her north face/nano look 😂

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
It was that the school/workers who picked Zara up for school had told Rosie to just get her out the door and they'd deal with the dirty hands etc otherwise Z was missing a lot of school time
I mean she can say they said that. But how the wain was caked in shite before school most mornings I don't know. Getting ready for school isn't really a time where a kid is unsupervised. Out of all the time they have during the day. When she's getting her ready in the morning she would surely be watching her.
Imagine that's the environment your bairns are living in that's so sad :( SW should be all over this these bairns are being dragged up not brought up and with additional needs need protected from their monster of a so called mother.
During covid T couldn't smell and didn't noticed that Z had done a shit in his room until 10 days after his isolating. So about 2 weeks a poo was in his room and he didn't know 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick

Lrkn27

VIP Member
why is she in a hot tub with her wean with A COMPLETE FKING RANDOM fae tiktok ? Coz at the end of the day that’s all that Louise is!
do not even get me started on how mwi the Louise wan looked aswell! What the actual fuck???
been pals for a year remember 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha

Ollychipsab

No chance her weans are there. Even if they were the fact she’s on live with her new burd no even spending time with the weans that she doesn’t even have full time. Sees them at most twice a week fs.

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
So Louise blurted put that Stacey's not with primm & Rosie looked shocked and had to say it's just because of covid 😂👀

• Wow
  • Haha

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
I know Rosemarie Hinton , have done for years I can confirm she doesn't have custody of her kids she hasn't for a long time, worked up her contact with them, but they are in kinship
I know someone who knows her really well too I was told the exact same thing by them didn’t share it as it’s only second hand info coming from me but this person would never say something like that unless it was fact so I know you are telling the truth , I was told she has more access to T than Z and they couldn’t fathom how she got that

TheMingeMobile_beep_beep

away out to the park Cause the wane has been up from 5am 😂This must be her trying to make out she knows how to parent wasn’t it long ago she was making videos saying she couldn’t go to park cause she likes swings etc

She’s been up from 5am with the kid but 5 and a half hours later she’s still no been washed the hairs just been dragged out A&E for isolation reasons .Dor she ever actually get a proper wash

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
I'm actually trying to work out what's more tragic...
That she's back with someone who spoke about her like that
Or that it was just a bam up 😭🤣

• Haha

corsa

Wouldn't be surprised if she's behind the accounts commenting 'you deserve it' let's face it she's behind alot of them 🤔
It wouldn’t surprise me either and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was behind some of the Diane trolling accounts, I think “Ben” is behind that tattle troll one.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
She was a riot in the tiny amount Rosie was on stream drinking kippers, could hear her out her nut in the background so can only assume she was even worse being a fucking arsehole.

Do yous remember that TV programme about Cortonvale from years ago, there was a girl on it who looked like a wee boy and she was like:
"Am a cheeky wee arsehole, but when am oan the drink I'm a heavy arsehole"
Reminds me of Louise - I wish I had a clip of it 😂.

Found it 😂

View attachment 1124614
We might be soulmates. I made a bebo skin with that saying 😭😭😭 I thought I was cool

• Haha