Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
That Cher Bear is back and has posted a cryptic video about Bush. Spill it Cher, don’t be shy doll 😆

Reactions: 10

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I do remember her in lives talking about someone called Louise to lived too far away for a relationship though. Not too far away for an engagement though 😂

• Haha

pugslife6

Chatty Member
Al tell ye wit, if i met a guy n i went to his house to spend time with him n he was more interested in being on live on tiktok he would punted n never to be seen again. Fuckin sittin kissin on live.. what the actual fuck is goin on with society now.

And that video bout dugheed gettin freebies.. clearly someones had the same treatment then 👀

Oh fuck its about to get interesting 😂😂😂

• Haha

LemonDifficult

During covid T couldn't smell and didn't noticed that Z had done a shit in his room until 10 days after his isolating. So about 2 weeks a poo was in his room and he didn't know 🤢
I just can’t fathom how this is possible that Rosie didn’t notice this either, I’m not in my child’s room a lot but I go in to ask about dinner etc or pass by when the door is open and can notice if the room is messy or not. The place must be a literal shite tip for things like that to go unnoticed.

It’s horrible just thinking of those kids not getting the support they need from their sad excuse of a mother. Children with challenges need so much extra care and love and Rosie I think would struggle to provide the bare minimum care for a child without challenges.

• Sad

Jamie87

Im telling you i think alannas the one for the job shes defo met her match .... alanna if you read this hit her a dig from all at tattle...
these are ADULTS...MOTHERS it's honestly like being back at school. I actually can't wait for rosie bush to meet her maker, fkn lassie hasn't even got a round in her. some c_nt get her an inhaler

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Exactly, it makes no sense.
Theres no way she gets that amount.

I also dont think its as simple as that..
Can you imagine what they would need to deal with from Rosie if they did? All the scum that follow her and would harrass them on tiktok, phone work places and do all the wild shit she does or gets her minions to do when shes got a Vendetta.
I mean she could be lying to everyone else as well. I do feel like the kids weren't upstairs the other night that she's got Stacey, Primm and James to lie for her.

When she went out with that Ashley girl during the week she lost her train ticket or bus ticket and had to phone her auntie to borrow money. The auntie called her disgusting. I wonder if this is the same auntie that's watching the kids all the time?

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Why's she cackling like that? Its got to be the drugs. Iv not once heard Louise say anything funny

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She is saying Dugheed is tarnishing Terrys reputation…..she is doing that herself with the state of they extensions on her head 🤦🏻‍♀️

This over mentioning Z just reminds me of when Rosie feeds T a script for tik tok she’s doing the same with Mater , she’s not there , don’t hammer you’ll wake her up but the music and shouting won’t … gies peace
thinking that myself with the music & daft screeching from the 2 of them 🥴

Slowpoker

VIP Member
One minute she’s saying Rosie kids are not in her custody & telling people she’s a awful mother then the next thing she was telling people if they don’t stop mentioning Rosie being a bad mum she was ending the live.

Make it make sense, the math isn't mathing.🤷🏻‍♀️
She was out her face on cocaine when she said rosie didn't have her kids. Apart from that one time Alanna and Kyle always say Rosie is a good mum to make them seem like they are nice people. They don't say it because they think it they say it because it makes them seem like they are the victims in the situation.
Anyone remember when Allana wanted Goss Gal to go Live with Foodbank Tracey? They sat waiting ages, and Goss Gal kept coming on when Tracey froze. When Tracey left, about 20 Goss Gal accounts joined the comments and Allana was fuming.
Yeah 😂 everyone was saying Tracey was gossgal for a bit but that Tracey can't even string a sentence together 😂😂

• Haha