Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
Let's be fair if you were in a dark alley and Alana ran down the alley towards you at full force. Anyone would shit their pants

• Haha
Reactions: 10

TheMingeMobile_beep_beep

I fe
i know its off topic but see at this point, Tracy Foodbank would be as well as taking us to the toilet with her because she shows us every other pointless thing she does in a day 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

sorry i had to vent while i was scrolling there, she films every fucking thing, its madness 😆
I feel your pain if it’s not Pingu eyes way the empty cup at 4:30 an dancing with a Dish towel it’s Tracy doing a video talking about trolling with the camera pointed at a cake from two weeks ago

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
That Terri is obviously an attention seeking loonball herself. She has an amazing home and salon, I really highly doubt she had to resort to the dregs of society in Dugheed for advertising as she clearly has money. But she obviously wanted attention and to be `famous’ herself. She was probably backed into a corner with Bush but will be mortified Bush is now referring to her as her pal. That Irish gypsy women that does Terri nails and vice versa is another attention seeking whore, all they videos are a pure cringe. I die watching them, can barely last to the end. And Terri’s sllllooooowwwww voice. I mean she’s obviously not got the highest IQ but come on to fuck.

Just her own universal credit 🤣🤣🤣 the point is, it goes like this. Oor Manda might think she is something because she’s out gettin pumped and dumped every week, but she’s got nothing and nobody. She’s no any better than any other person scamming the social for mental health problems. I mean she certainly does look deranged in her most recent videos anyway. She’s not used to getting called out for her own horrible actions.
i bet she got the info out of Terry so she could one day do a video like this. Rosie at her best. But more fool Terry for divulging in her about Dugheed. I would be more put off Terry for continually having Bush as a client than Dugheeds extensions she ruined herself. But money talks i suppose.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Last night I completely assumed it was a bait video to start drama with Rosie for views, now its becoming clear that she actually fully believes Rosie has been inspired by her north face/nano look 😂
Cannae blame her really, her styles BANGIN. Few weeks we'll aw be wearing ratty extensions and the wains north face jumpers. Tiktok wives.

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
See if I even thought Rosie bush was copying me, I wouldn't say. I would be embarrassed that I thought that's what I looked like 😂

Stephanie Burke is in Jamesy a live comments, that's it rosie will be FEWMIN at him 😂

Correct me if I'm wrong but looking at her bawginbush2 & his account they don't seem to follow each other

Last edited:
  • Haha

whoisme.23

i have been in them but only with people who have ran them for years & are trusted. No way would i trust the likes of Bush & Mrs Foodbank with my money 😭
Tracy short has a few screws loose, what’s with the random videos of her shouting at her neighbour 😳 she’s a rid neck man also lets her dog run into a food van and demand packets of ham that’s she obviously not paying for, sack being her neighbour. She needs help big time

• Haha

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Guys I have a confession, I went to the pub yesterday afternoon and got drunk…Tuesday afternoon in the pub,what have I become 🤣 Rosie Bush lifestyle!
nah my son and his gf took me for lunch and cocktails for early birthday treat and I missed all the drama! Alana obviously needs some limelight! Her and Kyle, WTF!
Anyway I’ve got a job interview at 11am and I’m gonna have a major hangover 😭😭 wish me luck 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
couldn't think of anything worse that PAYING fora date with that. like who does she think she is LMAO
i would rather wipe my backside with fivers than pay for a raffle ticket to win a dinner date with that 😭

Yes you do need to test negative for 2 days daft arse! 2 LFTs 24 hours apart 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Hahahaha, fucking howling at all the posts about Tracy. Shes only started appearing on my timeline recently so I've no idea about the back story or anything about her.
The video of her gifting her son an xbox and shes choking for him to cry fir the tiktok 😂.

• Haha

Oyezoyez

Chatty Member
Well! Well! Well! Can read her like a book🤣 said all along the relationship break up was an act🤣 can't fool the tattlers rosie doll😜 hope to fuck the two off them actually go and spend some quality time together OFF tik tok

• Wow
  • Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Didn’t get to see Gillian’s messages, can’t understand her she’s needing to slow down on all the Botox and lip filler she’s getting. Is Gillian another idiot from Edinburgh claiming to be a gypsy 😂

I think Gillian would would knock Rosie right out.
Yup. I don't think either of them could fight sleep. Hard people don't need to continuously remind people they are hard and can fight 😂

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
On a reply about Blair.

Mater is defo fewmin. Prolly got one of Blair's finger nails caught in her teeth
All? All the cash? £800 she moaned about raising the full time. Cried. Spoke over everyone. Kicked people out the box. Went off crying and wasn't dealing with it anymore 😂

His total is £6750. She hardly raised all the cash 😂

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
That's the thing with Rosie , she's quick to say people on tattle are trolls , shit parents , have no life yada yada , but when you pull her up on her bullshit you get blocked , when you ask her where she has seen her kids being called horrible names on tattle she can't point you to it (because there is no bullying of children on this thread or on any of Rosies threads on tattle) , when you ask her how she thinks its acceptable to make Pedro jokes , or talks about sexually assaulting her children she says it's okay because Jimmy savile never said he was going to "beast up" kids then blocks you. Rosie does not have a brain even though she claims she's is highly intelligent , she has called her own daughter with ASN a "vegetable" has methadone Mick in her life using the word "mongul" "chinkey" that's okay for Rosie and co though. She's a right scumbag. She make think she is living her best life but if this is her "best" life and we are trolls. She kno s we have a valid point even though she won't admit it.
100% I’ve not seen anyone call her kids names. Only seen ppl genuinely worry about them and wonder why SW aren’t doing more. Anyone who jokes about SA kids has 100% in my mind got those tendencies! I have been thru SA as a child, I had a mum who would choose the pub and men over being a parent, different guys in the morning. Wasn’t til I became a mum myself that I cut her out and can say honestly my mum is scum. She’s a selfish tart who thought bcos we were her kids we were always gona be there. I have a daughter now who’s 19 I’ve been single for 6 yrs as I wasn’t having men in ans out her life. She’s at Uni doing a Masters Degree in Primary teaching. So I know thr damage she’s doing. They will disown her when they are older. There won’t be a TT keeping her company. She’s got a terrible life ahead of her. Dirty scum bag. All those warts on her face and scraggy hair are the nicest thing about her lol

Last edited:
  • Heart

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Don't diss the microwave mash 🤣
Saying that. I'm out the door with the Weans at 7:45 and home at 5. I'm not wasting my time peeling tatties. She has plenty of time 🤣

Also, I'm a bit of a snob, of all the things she's ever done, mixing her mince with a fork is one of the worst. Sets my teeth on edge man.

• Haha

HashtagYolo

i know its off topic but see at this point, Tracy Foodbank would be as well as taking us to the toilet with her because she shows us every other pointless thing she does in a day 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

sorry i had to vent while i was scrolling there, she films every fucking thing, its madness 😆
Hahaha. "still waitin oan aht check" lmao She's defo killed her man and stuffed him in the foodbank freezer because this so called man shes got has yet to be seen. If she can film herself going into her daughters room and spraying the daughter with water as she sleeps then surely she can show a wee clip of her man sitting on the couch, just to prove he exists.

• Haha

whoisme.23

Any seen that apparently kyle evans is in a relationship with Alanna and moving in with her soon 😳

• Sick
  • Wow

Dourface

VIP Member
Right from now on im saying nowt. Sick of getting blocked. Funny her saying dugheed blocked her and she does the exact same thing when shes called out. manky midden