Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
They are giving me the boak but I cant seem to look away 🤣 all the faces shes making its like a shite drama and the producer goes right in 3,2,1 act like ur in love 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Drea2904

Chatty Member
Alannas new post - I get it but I don’t if you know what I mean haha

She’s saying Rosie is trying to be her, with the hair and clothes etc

• Haha

Dourface

VIP Member
Big Bush wid 💯% Shite it if she came face to face with Alana 🤭. I wid pay to see that infact 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She has her spottysaurus page back. One of her videos just popped up when i was scrolling 😂

and another one just popped up with full camel toe on display 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

IceCrackle

Is it just me or does her wee burd resemble Kyle a bit? Hmmm maybe his claims he was spiked are no the far from the truth after all

• Haha

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Maybe she is lying but she definitely gets more then the average single person on UC which is something like £350 a month.
•£500 hair extensions she’s had several times
•£250 Botox she keeps getting.
•£30 nails every 3 weeks, and let’s not forget she’s out drinking in pubs or wetherspoons 5 nights a week.

That’s not mentioning the taxis everytime she leaves her house, the bottles of drink and cans she buys every other night a week and the takeaways she buys when she’s “recovering” the morning after.

Oh and the stylish north face jumpers she keeps buying. Nobody on benefits I know lives half as good as she does.
She gets full rate standard and enhanced PiP of 490 a month and gets her normal benefit of 350 + every 2 weeks or therabout she gets roughly £1-1,200 month with basic outgoings, she borrows a lot and has gotten into a fuck ton of debt and owes a lot of money, and as id said I she lost custody of her kids long ago, years infact I know her personally and she's even worse in person than she is online etc. She truly is pond scum, desperate for validation in person she's a toned down version of Amanda britt. Which is why much like her too her only pals are those who use her for money, a shag, a place to kip or a drink, And
much like britt shes a train crash waiting to happen, she goes up and down like a yoyo, one minute rock bottom next trying to sort herself out, always been this way before she reverts, she'll never put her kids first and the behaviour she's exhibiting and the questionable company she keeps is exactly why she lost her kids in the first place. Neglect

Aye just saw it. Wow that was out of order

I reckon Alanna would batter fuck out of Rosie
Of course she would, she's still a guy biologically

Last edited:

YorkshireMummy

She needs her kids taken off her and not allowed in her care at all before its too late an something bad happens.

HashtagYolo

Think the Alanna and Rosie drama was fabricated.
Idk man at first i thought the same but last night Alanna was sitting sober as a high court judge no street Valium in her system or nothing and was saying with a completely straight face "Rosie never used to look like that til she met me, even when other lassies looked like that she always stuck with her red hair and glasses, then as soon as Blanco comes on the scene she's suddenly got the north face and the blonde extensions" i was almost convinced cause of the sincerity she was saying it with, but then i came back on here and @Slowpoker was like "cant believe she thinks Rosies copying her" and i was brought back to reality I'm like you're right it is preposterous 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Dourface

VIP Member
They all look minging and for the past 2 years so have I 🙈. 15 minute window, heating on, kid up and showered, breakfast and me switching the laptop on. I do shower everyday, my hairs a riot, but its the same colour. Im not scared to turn the heating on coz my kid stinks 🙈

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Reporting live from TT

Louise went to Pandora and bought Rosie a ring after a feeling she had and just asked her.

She said we've to put it on tattle, and we're tattle f5cks

She just said she wants to kiss Rosie's spots 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
she would. I wouldn’t want to be on the wrong side of her thats for sure 🥴

she would. I wouldn’t want to be on the wrong side of her thats for sure 🥴
I actually like steph yoker she is straight to the point and funny i think she would be a loyal pal but aye she would defo knock rosie out her Disney trackie 🤣

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Waiting on the cheque - nae money but the son got an Xbox 🙄

Also the boy hadn’t even opened the trackie and she’s says it’s a trackie £80 not what you wanted but I’ll sort you out when eh cheque comes 🤦🏼‍♀️

Honestly priorities you knew it was the lads birthday and a few days before it spending shite in the ‘shoapie’ and Iceland not too mention doing your room up. She’s at it and wants money/food from people
to be fair to her, that xbox video is from last year, i mind it being on her old account. But she knows when her own kids birthdays are so budget your money better & stop buying a for a foodbank that you really shouldn’t be running. She is a fud!

Bush is live still trying to raffle herself off 😂

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Maybe she is lying but she definitely gets more then the average single person on UC which is something like £350 a month.
•£500 hair extensions she’s had several times
•£250 Botox she keeps getting.
•£30 nails every 3 weeks, and let’s not forget she’s out drinking in pubs or wetherspoons 5 nights a week.

That’s not mentioning the taxis everytime she leaves her house, the bottles of drink and cans she buys every other night a week and the takeaways she buys when she’s “recovering” the morning after.

Oh and the stylish north face jumpers she keeps buying. Nobody on benefits I know lives half as good as she does.
I'd imagine she's getting universal credit, shes said she gets pip at the highest rate which is about £90 a week. If she's claiming she's can't work there's also Limited capacity to work benefit. She paid for the hair extensions 3/4 months ago. She had been paying them up for 6+ weeks in advance. She's only had Botox once so far. She's hardly buying herself drinks she's constantly on lives begging for them so she's saving money there as well. The tiktok gifts add up too. She runs these bingos & raffles and makes profit from them. She runs a montague money thing on Facebook as well. Either way she's making money outside of benefits

Louise also blurted put that her jumpers were on sale 😂😂

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
away out to the park Cause the wane has been up from 5am 😂This must be her trying to make out she knows how to parent wasn’t it long ago she was making videos saying she couldn’t go to park cause she likes swings etc
Probably so Z doesn’t wake up big Mater. `don’t wake the beast’ SW will be back for Z in a few hours anyway.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
I genuinely find it hard to sympathise with anyone crying online cos Rosie Bush isn't her pal

• Haha