Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

corsa

100%👌

Doesn't matter who rosie has beef with there's a troll profile appears within days of the fallout .. I believe she's been behind all the work/brew/social work phone calls that have been made too. She will stoop to whatever level to feel that buzz of getting one over on anyone that doesn't bow down or kiss her fat lard arse
The hypocrisy is rampant in her.

Reactions: 9

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Hahahahah I think she’s buying them on the universal credit bnpl apps like Clearpay that takes the money every fortnight and doesn’t need a credit check she keeps plugging the referral links so she gets £10 per person she refers 😭

God that’s a disaster waiting to happen, had enough drama on Facebook years ago when Tracy Short used to do them and she ‘lost’ all the money somehow it was a fuckin endless war with everyone writing statuses about her and her writing her bank was frozen etc etc
Iv never understood them, someone I know runs one. I don't get trusting someone with your money. Always chasing up payments 😂. That Tracey short terrifys me 😂😂😂

• Haha

whoisme.23

I know this isn’t her thread but can’t make one for her haha, Tracy short is a weird weird women and someone needs to expose her 😂 she canny even afford to feed her and her kids but can run a food bank? Nawww she’s in it for something else

TheMingeMobile_beep_beep

Get it tight
Nae kids again 🤔
Get it right up you smelly arse she’s no interested hahahah

IM loving the fact She’s befriended nobody knows who he’s related to Mr beast mac etc now she has no content to bring up on any of them she’s befriended them so her old sympathy story’s she used for months can’t be used now so she’s struggling for content

Y
That DJ guy isn’t the first visitor to her house to say there’s shite smeared on the walls , Last time it was specifically upstairs in Zara’s bedroom maybe that’s why it stinks if the heatings high 🤷‍♀️
Your skidding me on 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
Hope nobody feels the slightest bit sorry for Rosie when the “relationship” falls apart and their both blocked and slagging each other.

How can you get engaged to someone after 2 weeks and fully believe that it will last.

• Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Also I'm sure she just said Louise got papped in to a taxi at 3am this morning (really amicable) - A taxi to Dundee would be fucking extortionate!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Friutloopsrus

I can't keep up with all this 😂😂 very dramatic !! Ones engaged after a few weeks and a "public" break up , one is implying the other wants to be her with ratty extensions and north face jumpers. Rosie's still claiming she has kids.... help me make sense of it fellow tattlers I'm lost 😆🤣

• Haha

Friutloopsrus

Angry Plumber is an absolute goon as well, he’s a parent and I’m sure his wife is a teacher? There’s a big difference between a wee guy getting out his face at gigs and a mother of two children with ASN getting on it when said children are relying on her for care and attention.
He's a right idiot thinks being pally with Rosie on tik tok will up his followers 😳... Cant believe ANYONE would defend ITS behaviour at all !

And yes Rosie has ASN kids so that's a "free" pass for all her bullshit ! , Discussion ofSexual assult of kids , she called her daughter a vegetable , and all the other ludicrous shit she does goes unnoticed because she needs a BREAK AND HAS A HARD LIFE.

also I'm not believing the sister story not the "auntie" that helps her with the kids the other one , I don't believe she allowed IT to be sexually assaulted they follow each other on tik tok but Rosie and co block everyone on tiktok if they don't agree with her narrative ! So strange that.