Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nick86

Ooffftttt ffs I canny keep up!!!!
Don’t know what’s worse the fact she’s back with mater or the fact that her 🐪toe has burned my eyeballs - get that sorted hen ffs 🤢
And all those enablers are fucking hilarious bamming her up - the dregs of society indeed!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Rosie used to go live with that Steven Bence alot last year then he just disappeared. Never saw him again 😂

I don't remember them ever meeting in person but it seems like they did if he knows how bad her house was. Wouldn't be shocked at shit being smeared all over the walls, she's already said Z plays with her poo. Old social work reports said she used to go to school smelling of poo and had it under her nails etc. Saw in a few of Rosie's videos the walls are dirty. Maybe they need a coat of paint but either way the guys not lying!

Attachments

Last edited:

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Honestly it's so bizzare she introduced her to her kids aswell ! Wtf 😳
well she has had tom dick & harry and all those in between in her house through the past 2 yrs that we have seen on Tiktok so they are used to it 🥴 they are so lucky to have so many uncles & aunties 🤦🏻‍♀️

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I’m no convinced dugheed is Leah , I went on that site coz I’m a right nosey bitch , these mens reviews are mind blowing in points things like not very attractive , descriptions to the tiniest detail etc , nobody mentions her birthmark things on her boobs and from what I’ve read I’m sure someone would have these dirty old dogs are very critical considering they are paying for a pump plus they age her as mid to late 30s , the woman does look well for her age but I doubt these gok wans of a shag would rate her 10 years younger they are picky as fuck , sadly I can’t read anymore coz you only get so long before you have to make an account 🤣🤣
I don’t think it is either. Tbh, even if it was, she is earning a living at the end of the day. More than can be said for Bush.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Genuinely want to report her to SS, cos if I’m wrong and she’s got custody of those kids then that’s shocking, she shouldn’t. People need to stop blowing smoke up her arse and be real, she isn’t a good mother, the way she talks to her boy is terrible, the disgusting stuff she said about SA her kids is utterly unforgivable and if I saw her in street I’d lose it, I know I would. It’s so fucked up
If you know her details etc go ahead. I don't know her address etc. People reported her before.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Her eyes pink 😂 I said she probably had pink eye from her stink bedsheets and rubbing Jaffa cakes in them 😂

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
That Louise is far too much, she's like a budgie!

Kids are definitely not there. She put up a hot tub for her gf she's known for 5 mins and left it in the hall for months, cba sorting it for the kids, who it was probably bought for. She said she was going to Taco Bell last night and didn't post anything about that either. We all know she'd be sitting on live while in the restaurant. As she can't do without TT.

Mobilemaw

shes on rosies box right now shouting and balling 😱

edit: shes kicked alanna out the box now! That was mental did anyone else catch it?
Aye just saw it. Wow that was out of order

I reckon Alanna would batter fuck out of Rosie

Last edited:
  • Heart

TheMingeMobile_beep_beep

S
has she still got the ring on ? no seen the flashy left hand in a while
She’s on live trying to sing and everytime she screams a spot bursts puss all over the barracks

gandolphs bawsack 😭 Louise must be clawing at herself having to sleep on that mattress in the livingroom with the same bedsheets that have been on it for weeks 🤢
Bet the things fulla crust off her scalp and mouldy bits of bread from last week probably a few odd socks she kicked off

• Sick
  • Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Sorry to go off topic, but watching a random live that came up on my FY and its 3 people all outing that Holly girl whos been swindling everyone into believing shes clean. 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Oyezoyez

Chatty Member
There’s no way she’s got custody of those kids, I think she gets access. I had to laugh at her trying to act like mother freakin’ Theresa with that wain in the pub, big wow hen you went to a shop and bought a child cake and made a video or 3 with the girl. How about you look after your own kids and actually be a proper mother instead of exposing them to ransomed off the internet and putting them in possible danger. To the Fannie’s enabling her with the “you deserve it Rosie” or “you got this” - are you on crack?
Wouldn't be surprised if she's behind the accounts commenting 'you deserve it' let's face it she's behind alot of them 🤔

Drea2904

Chatty Member
Blanco is defo just doing it for clout - she been back on the app a few weeks and no one is interested! She knows Rosie pulls the views so wants a beef