Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even want to leave my 15 year old alone in the house and she doesn't have additional needs. Anything could happen. But bush wouldn't care about that though! too far up her own arse to care!
It's ridiculous hopefully sw catch up with her soon by the looks of things they are failing miserably with her son , god knows about the daughter at this point but they kids need
Loves herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Somebody has to ha ha 🤣

Reactions: 4
You seen this peach?
Lol ffs, wee minions running about under faceless profiles, screenshotting other faceless profiles…what a life they lead whilst Rosie is living it up getting her hair done.

At this point I may as well just hand myself in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HI ROSIE HUN YOUR NEW HAIR IS tit LY HUN XXX

On another note what a day just to end up junkie bunning it and clawing at it in the morning 🤢🤢

Lol ffs, wee minions running about under faceless profiles, screenshotting other faceless profiles…what a life they lead whilst Rosie is living it up getting her hair done.

At this point I may as well just hand myself in 🤣
Ive made sure my profile has a nice pic so if they find me i at least look pretty 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That colour of hair does NOT suit her at all ! Not that much would but no no definitely not that. 😳🤣🤣.

Reactions: 3
I checked out loads of terris videos today she very much liked to impress the narrative that the hairdresser knows best and she chooses the Colours if the clients choice or vision isn’t suitable to their skin tone etc …… so I suppose what I’m saying is what the fuuuuuu happened here

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I checked out loads of terris videos today she very much liked to impress the narrative that the hairdresser knows best and she chooses the Colours if the clients choice or vision isn’t suitable to their skin tone etc …… so I suppose what I’m saying is what the fuuuuuu happened here
Very bizzare probably hyped Rosie up for it aswell 🤣🤣🤣 make her look even more of a twit if that's possible that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.