Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie inviting herself up to Karries then saying she wisny going. Then said Karrie ask me nicely and il come up and wis raging when she didny hahahaa 😭😭😭

Steak and cocktails are cancelled shell probably hit the voddy n stay live aw night. good times...
ayee she planning to be home for 10 but terrys jst said another hour for her hair. then shes to travel back, thats just no enough time!!
Miraculously at 10pm tonight Z & T will be at her sisters 🤣🤣🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffs is she still at the hairdressers!!
I’ve done half a shift already!

can’t wait to see this hair-don’t

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im not being funny but surely the hairdressers doesn't take half a day, what's she doing one client a day 😂

Sat talking about shite shaped wax melts and candles whiles getting her hair done 😅

• Haha
Has she been live the whole time she’s been at Terri’s ? I mean that’s hours now and not one bit of manners to have a wee private conversation with the wuman , I know they both love the TT but cmonnn

Reactions: 2
Has she been live the whole time she’s been at Terri’s ? I mean that’s hours now and not one bit of manners to have a wee private conversation with the wuman , I know they both love the TT but cmonnn
I know! I’d be demented. The Tiktok addiction is real.

Reactions: 4
Tbh I don't think I'd mind if I was Terri. Rather her sit on live than all that time one on one with the bush 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The anticipation of seeing this new hair but let’s be honest wont make a blind bit of difference she will still look like a melted welly - cant polish a turd 💩

Reactions: 1
Dunno why she's even doing her hair, she just chucks it up in a bobble anyway 😂😂

Reactions: 1
She’s asking Karrie what alcohol she’s got in the hoose 🤣 Karrie said none hahaha! She’ll never get rid of her if she starts boozing!

• Haha
Just got a sneak peak there it’s like a honey blonde she’s going to look rotten with that

• Haha
Maybe they keep talking about shite because that's the brown shade she's going

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Spent all day at work and rosies spent all day in the hairdressers.... Oh how the other half live 🥴 wish i was glamorous

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.