Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha imagine if she done it on purpose …….. come in agent dunn your assignment is over 🀣🀣🀣
Haha was just going to say the same thing πŸ˜‚ I can imagine terry giving Rosie the finger as she walks out and muttering "and that's for being a tit mum to z&t" πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else thought that the hairdresser was sick of hearing Rosie talk 🀣 she seemed so uninterested in Rosie πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Think she was glad to see the back of her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else thought that the hairdresser was sick of hearing Rosie talk 🀣 she seemed so uninterested in Rosie πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Think she was glad to see the back of her lol
The state of Rosies hair and the lack of care Rosie takes with the extensions probably pissed her of , she was at the hairdressers all day and duck having to sit with that all day especially on live tik tok with Rosies vulgar language oh I just couldn't. Also the bad rep that comes with Rosie isn't a good look for any hairdresser ,
Rosie is just an embarrassment , although doing hair extensions is good money it's alot of work so i can only imagine how much more work it would have been with Rosie's matted uncared for hair

Did you see the "transition' video the first part her hair looked so greasy and unkept.

Poor hairdresser.

Just seen her latest video, the colour is bloody awful and the style ain't much better, suppose the saying is true you cant polish a turd

Reactions: 2
The first part of the transition wen she spinned round , it was soaking wae grease! & just a shambles! & As said above it does actually speak volumes she had to spent so long doing her hair. Is that no the reason shes had to go back twice now since originally getting them done, to keep getting them fixed? As well as the colour of course. Surely thats got to say something? All the clawing at them cant be good for keeping them intact.

Reactions: 4
Hahahahaha imagine if she done it on purpose …….. come in agent dunn your assignment is over 🀣🀣🀣
Bold Terry watches Bush walk out the door and bursts in to song β€œ I understood the assignment β€œ dancing about the salon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
If that’s the state of her hair for everyone to see , greasy , flaky and just totally bogging , can you imagine what her β€œ downstairs β€œ looks like 🀒🀒🀒🀒 sorry tattlers I’ve actually made myself sick with this mental image 🀒🀒

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought she was going darker? Maybe worried the property boss wouldn't be able to resist her if she went too dark :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's worse than it was πŸ˜‚, the colour is yellow, the banding. It doesn't compliment her skin tone at all

Reactions: 5
Just said on her live she was Β£500 quid! That’s more than my rent and groceries. Jesus duck. And this is from her kids dla money?! Wow

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.