Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s all I’ve seen and that irritating fud she’s on with gee the singing a by ffs 😂
Iv checked it a few times and it's as if she's left her phone on and in talking in the background. Is it meant to be a mystery? Does she forget she told us all she wants to go blonde

Reactions: 1
Shes out for a few cocktails the night after getting her hair done but cant stay out alllll night cos shes got to pick T up at 10

Bet shes gutted! But its only 1 of your wains so thats awrite Rosie eh he can just get flung upstairs

Reactions: 5
She definitely doesn't care if Rosie takes care of her hair, dugheed was almost bald and she kept doing her extensions 😂

• Haha
I have tried and failed miserably to avoid this thread.. already lost days possibly now weeks to PB’s Tall Tales…

Had a scan through and haven’t seen anyone mention her TT about the £1100 a month she gets in benefits which I’m assuming she gets her rent and council tax paid on top of that.. just an assumption mind - I’m not clued up on Universal credit.

I’ve a son in his 30’s who has life long difficulties and I’ve been his parent/ unpaid carer his whole life - I’ve worked a full time job and had the added tag of single mum and not once have I thought I’d rather sit on my hole on the dole.

What gets me is, she’s all over TT over sharing her life how many others out there do the exact same thing we don’t see or read about ?

Absolute madness 😳
She actually said on a live the other night she gets £3,400... I'm sure that was just to rile people up though😅

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has she just been sat on live with the camera facing a wall or something?

new announcement 👆🏼
She got the hairdresser to stick a sticker over it earlier so she could stay on live while having her hair done, so that people wouldn't see it until it was finished

Iv checked it a few times and it's as if she's left her phone on and in talking in the background. Is it meant to be a mystery? Does she forget she told us all she wants to go blonde
She doesn’t want anyone to see her hair until its done 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ She is getting it all brown.

No the icy blonde she dreamed of then😂
She wasn’t feeling the blonde apparently 😂 no because between the ratty extensions & the blonde it is far too much upkeep for lazy arse!

Shes out for a few cocktails the night after getting her hair done but cant stay out alllll night cos shes got to pick T up at 10

Bet shes gutted! But its only 1 of your wains so thats awrite Rosie eh he can just get flung upstairs
10pm tonight? By time she gets her wig finished & home from the arse end of Carluke it will be nearly 10pm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She actually said on a live the other night she gets £3,400... I'm sure that was just to rile people up though😅
Nah I reckon it is around that amount and she won’t even be benefit capped either because she will be claiming dla for kids and pip for herself, if she wasn’t getting dla for both kids and pip for herself she would get around £1200 so yeah she probably does get that a month 😳😳😳 sickening cos the kids probably don’t see nothing of it. I can bet you she’s not even got saving accounts open for them and hasn’t saved for them.

James Macs in Wishaw, Bushy sounded like she was angling for an invite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wasn’t feeling the blonde apparently 😂 no because between the ratty extensions & the blonde it is far too much upkeep for lazy arse!

10pm tonight? By time she gets her wig finished & home from the arse end of Carluke it will be nearly 10pm 😂
FS!!! I live in Carluke you mean to tell me I could bump into this cretin after her hair 🤣🤣🤣 if she doesn’t open her mouth I bet I would walk right past her cause she filters the duck out herself 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
FS!!! I live in Carluke you mean to tell me I could bump into this cretin after her hair 🤣🤣🤣 if she doesn’t open her mouth I bet I would walk right past her cause she filters the duck out herself 😂😂😂
Doubt it, no amount of filters could make you not recognise that munter 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.