Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many new members on this thread asking whats what & whos who 🤯 read the previous threads 🥴😂

cheers Rosie for the influx of people 😂
Ive been hooked since all the PB stuff and now ive got nosey bastarditis .
why is she at that salon every week basically? Surely you dont need to do that for extensions
Maybe to get a wee praise sandwich for looking after the extensions so well ? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
No gonna lie, I'm not really comfortable with the screenshots and slagging off randoms we think are related to her, it's not fair and it plays right into Bushes hands that we're picking on people.

Related to her or not, that lassie hasn't done anything 🤷‍♀️
Agreed

They are not publicly associated with her for a reason and I don’t blame her sis

Reactions: 2
Got my cheap classy lassy wine at the ready for should be a fun filled Friday night since shes on it 😁 hard life here having to look after my mums grandkids on a friday as well absolute bs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agreed

They are not publicly associated with her for a reason and I don’t blame her sis

We already established this and the screenshots have since been removed. It says threads can be removed because of people repeating the same things. Let’s stop mentioning her sister and other unrelated people now

Reactions: 3
That Terri no be giving a tit if she doesn’t look after them cos she’s making money off her probably talks tit about her when she leaves 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's live the now and just said she's no doing this leader board game for gifts for another 3 days and good luck to James. She's happy she's ranked 30 but she's done. Imagine all her minions spending money on gifts all day for Rosie to announce she's not doing it anymore 😂😂😂
I don’t understand the whole leaderboard thing.
But I am really baffled as to why people buy coins on TikTok to gift to strangers 🤯 I just don’t get it. Might be an age thing, or the fact that I’m tighter than a ducks arse when it comes to money, but it’s like trying to buy a seat at the popular kids table at school.
But in the case the popular kids are bleeping scheme gremlins that spend the money on cheap booze, fugly hair extensions and get their weekly messages on tick.

Reactions: 6
That Terri no be giving a tit if she doesn’t look after them cos she’s making money off her probably talks tit about her when she leaves 🤣
As her hairdresser she should be encouraging her to keep her hair healthy and in good condition🤷🏼‍♀️ I’d be a bit embarrassed to return when I knew I haven’t been looking after it

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand the whole leaderboard thing.
But I am really baffled as to why people buy coins on TikTok to gift to strangers 🤯 I just don’t get it. Might be an age thing, or the fact that I’m tighter than a ducks arse when it comes to money, but it’s like trying to buy a seat at the popular kids table at school.
But in the case the popular kids are bleeping scheme gremlins that spend the money on cheap booze, fugly hair extensions and get their weekly messages on tick.
I get why some creators get gifted, like the really popular ones who have mental amounts of followers. They do a lot of good with their platforms & help people. But folk like her & the rest of the scummy bams on lives don’t do anything for their followers. They are just beggy tramps!

Reactions: 5
As her hairdresser she should be encouraging her to keep her hair healthy and in good condition🤷🏼‍♀️ I’d be a bit embarrassed to return when I knew I haven’t been looking after it
yeah you would think so but think that Terri just playing along as we all know Rosie likes to splash the cash and she’s after a piece of it

Right that’s me finished work , iv missed most of her live , I don’t think she getting new hair , it’s literally just getting her old ones tightened I think “ I believe when I popped in at one point she says she boozing tonight “ so shits gonna hit the fan!! Should be interesting to watch!!

Right that’s me finished work , iv missed most of her live , I don’t think she getting new hair , it’s literally just getting her old ones tightened I think “ I believe when I popped in at one point she says she boozing tonight “ so shits gonna hit the fan!! Should be interesting to watch!!
She’s 100% no looking after them for them to be tightened already , I’ve had extensions for years and never needed to have them tightened after a few weeks 😕

She’s 100% no looking after them for them to be tightened already , I’ve had extensions for years and never needed to have them tightened after a few weeks 😕
They're not tightening them Terri took them all out because her hairs long enough for them to be moved up a bit.

I have tried and failed miserably to avoid this thread.. already lost days possibly now weeks to PB’s Tall Tales…

Had a scan through and haven’t seen anyone mention her TT about the £1100 a month she gets in benefits which I’m assuming she gets her rent and council tax paid on top of that.. just an assumption mind - I’m not clued up on Universal credit.

I’ve a son in his 30’s who has life long difficulties and I’ve been his parent/ unpaid carer his whole life - I’ve worked a full time job and had the added tag of single mum and not once have I thought I’d rather sit on my hole on the dole.

What gets me is, she’s all over TT over sharing her life how many others out there do the exact same thing we don’t see or read about ?

Absolute madness 😳

Reactions: 14
Is everyone ready for the tounge out trying to be sexy tiktok when her hair is done? 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she just been sat on live with the camera facing a wall or something?

new announcement 👆🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.