Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel heart sorry for Terri looked at the live for 3 seconds realised she was eating .. can’t do that she makes me wretch with her vulgar eating habits , don’t know much about Terri but I’d have thought she was slightly too classy to be witnessing a full scheme convo whilst trying to work
Terri brought her in the grub or I'd have thought the same😂 I don't think Terri's "classy" though 😂 she's scheme in disguise 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s talking about licking Karries bum hole now 🤮🤮 ffs! I’d chuck her right oot the door if I was Terry.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Terri brought her in the grub or I'd have thought the same😂 I don't think Terri's "classy" though 😂 she's scheme in disguise 😂
Awwww serves her right then 🤣🤣 I know nothing about her bar the odd video as I’m scrolling might have to research now coz I’m a right nosey coo

Reactions: 4
Awwww serves her right then 🤣🤣 I know nothing about her bar the odd video as I’m scrolling might have to research now coz I’m a right nosey coo
Deffo look through the older threads there's a lot about Terri, not as squeaky clean as she seems

Oh wow finally at Lunch . I genuinely don’t know how she can afford to get her hair done so much , am munching my lunch thinking wonder if it’s acceptable to eat the crumbs on my lap

• Haha
Oh wow finally at Lunch . I genuinely don’t know how she can afford to get her hair done so much , am munching my lunch thinking wonder if it’s acceptable to eat the crumbs on my lap
She was begging for gifts on live for the past two days she was at it constantly so she probably made a small fortune people were sending her expensive gifts apparently ,then don't forget her daughter's DLA that Rosie treats like an award for her, she's so scummy !

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She was begging for gifts on live for the past two days she was at it constantly so she probably made a small fortune people were sending her expensive gifts apparently ,then don't forget her daughter's DLA that Rosie treats like an award for her, she's so scummy !
I honestly don’t get it , terri rather cringe 😂 can’t stand her voice , fake personality

Do you think she gave her that cloths for over her face because her breath is minging

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Terry must be dying to yank her back by the hair everytime she leans forward to squint at the comments 🤣 Imagine doing someones hair and shes just sitting on live talking about licking bumholes etc, absolute woman

Cant wait to see what she leaves that salon looking like today 🌚

• Haha
Terry must be dying to yank her back by the hair everytime she leans forward to squint at the comments 🤣 Imagine doing someones hair and shes just sitting on live talking about licking bumholes etc, absolute woman

Cant wait to see what she leaves that salon looking like today 🌚
Usual it looks nice but then she throws it up in a bobble 😒

Reactions: 2
I doubt Terry is even bothered because shes probs another absolute fanny who thinks Rosie is some sort of celebrity and will bring her clout/business.

I think Rosies hair is bleeping tragic.. Alot to do with it how she cares for it and the length her real hair is so not easy job for Terri but its not even blended into her natural hair. Hate the colour and the streaks. Its all just rotten.

Reactions: 6
It’s a pure shame for they weans , they could be having days out etc with all THIER money , see when she was shouting the other night about Z “making” more money than all of us it just proves how she Sees her weans money as hers! I don’t begrudge anyone anything but ffs spend the money on your kids n no trying to beautify that rotten mush n heed 😷

Reactions: 8
I feel heart sorry for Terri looked at the live for 3 seconds realised she was eating .. can’t do that she makes me wretch with her vulgar eating habits , don’t know much about Terri but I’d have thought she was slightly too classy to be witnessing a full scheme convo whilst trying to work
Teri comes from Motherwell, she is used to the scheme talk 😂

It’s a pure shame for they weans , they could be having days out etc with all THIER money , see when she was shouting the other night about Z “making” more money than all of us it just proves how she Sees her weans money as hers! I don’t begrudge anyone anything but ffs spend the money on your kids n no trying to beautify that rotten mush n heed 😷
Can’t polish a turd, no matter how much money she chucks at it 😏 she needs to change inside more than the outside, she is rotten to the core.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Cant work but can sit in the hairdressers ever week. Defo a hard life caring for 2 wains thank god she gets aw that money to treat herself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Teri comes from Motherwell, she is used to the scheme talk 😂

Can’t polish a turd, no matter how much money she chucks at it 😏 she needs to change inside more than the outside, she is rotten to the core.
Absolutely spot on 👏🏽

Rosie getting hair done again, she needs to take better came off it before spending more money on them, on a more positive note at least her skin is looking slightly better must be all the cutting back on the booze she’s doing 🙂

Rosie getting hair done again, she needs to take better came off it before spending more money on them, on a more positive note at least her skin is looking slightly better must be all the cutting back on the booze she’s doing 🙂
Rosacea Bush

download.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.