Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thomas done a dual\duet with Ally Davis and Rosie went nuts because she hated Ally. She said Thomas betrayed her.
So Thomas is this buffythegrannyslayer ? Ffs , I think by the looks of it it’s easy to betray her, I’m guessing he just left the app? How can there be so much drama surrounding one person

Reactions: 2
Ffs..been trying to keep up with this thread all day in work, feels like I've done 2 shifts 🤣 and now there's a Janice in the mix..I'm lost! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The woman blocked me off her live last night even though I was just watching, no comments no thing. I have plenty other accounts on Tiktok you imbecile🤦🏻‍♀️

If the witch cared that much aboot her weans she widny be arguing way people aw day on tiktok. She widny be spending their money on drink and gear. She widny verbally abuse them. She widny let them live in a pigsty. I largely disagree with the adoption and care system here but this is an instance where those kids would be better off adopted by a loving family who could give them a STABLE and SAFE home, none of which rosie provides for those kids.

Also hello to ma fellow marionettes on here💎🥔❤🥔❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ma wee pal @menopausalmargrit just told me over on the mario thread that I got a shout out on tik tok last night from our good friend Rosie, does anyone know where? I can’t keep up with all the accounts she has.

Canny believe I got a shoutout and didn’t even need to phone George Bowie on a Saturday night for it 🤪

Get back in yer ain lain!! 😂❤
the bushconnel account

Reactions: 1
She phoned her work and complained about her for been on tik tok, that’s how she’s not working the now. She went threw a really hard time because of it 🤬
Bush did that?
Was she not the one giving it:
"dont contact the PBs work" (which i agree with)

I swear the hypocrisy and contradictions are bleeping endless here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So many new members on this thread asking whats what & whos who 🤯 read the previous threads 🥴😂

cheers Rosie for the influx of people 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thats an old video i remember when she posted that originally, bushcakes if you want us to believe you have custody of z you’re going to need more than this video
Yes I do too I distinctly remember wondering why she was covering her face with a big sun when she hadn’t bothered to in videos previously or after posting it

Reactions: 2
Yes I do too I distinctly remember wondering why she was covering her face with a big sun when she hadn’t bothered to in videos previously or after posting it
plus its absolutely freezing outside & shes out there without a jacket on 🙄

Reactions: 5
Wow who the hell is Janice
Just clicked into jades live and Rosie came on and said I just said to Tyler watch your sister who doesn’t live here while I speak …. Ummm she just told Janice in the live earlier Tyler is so scared of his sister he wants to unalive himself and that’s why she’s at her “ sisters” but now she’s home and Tyler is fine to be alone with her …… bleeping wake up people
Exactly surely you wouldn't leave two children together that don't get alone one phycologicaly damaged by the other ,.clearly safety and well being would be paramount ? I'm starting to think (in my opinion) it's because she doesn't want the dwp to know she doesn't have care of her daughter and her daughter is in local authority care. So she point blank refuses to admit it not like she has to admit it it's her business but going live screaming about how it's not true why not just put it to bed and prove the fact it's not true, she spends to much time invested on tik tok but she's got to realise that it's tik tok on the clock as her kids are getting older and soon they will realise what she's all about. Poor kids

Reactions: 9
So janice admitted to faking having cancer? If thats true she’s just as bleeping scummy
That part is murky, as she seems to have cancer currently but is said to have lied previously.
My conclusion: Scottish Tik Tok is hoaching wae toxic cunts 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Just clicked into jades live and Rosie came on and said I just said to Tyler watch your sister who doesn’t live here while I speak …. Ummm she just told Janice in the live earlier Tyler is so scared of his sister he wants to unalive himself and that’s why she’s at her “ sisters” but now she’s home and Tyler is fine to be alone with her …… bleeping wake up people
Hmmmm I smell 💩yesss I can definitely smell 💩remember the lies you tell Rosie she's at my sisters because t is scared then gets him to watch hur to go on tt 🤡

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.