Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this rosie thread was interesting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 took me a day to read threw all the comments lol she was the reason I got onto tik tok every week a diff drama now jumping from geordie jules property boss and that weapon kirsty and the lucy saga tattle.life has kept me entertained these last few months 🙈

Reactions: 7
Ahhh ok so it’s all coming from Rosie if she had proof she’d have produced it at the time of her ranting she always does , sounds like a vendetta for her exposing the truth about Zara
Don’t know but there was a few people in the comments saying that was about time Janice got her day . And she been am known trouble maker , but like a said this Tik tok is so warped and can’t believe how evil they can all stoop

Reactions: 4
Ahhh ok so it’s all coming from Rosie if she had proof she’d have produced it at the time of her ranting she always does , sounds like a vendetta for her exposing the truth about Zara
The bold Janice admitted a lot of it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ma wee pal @menopausalmargrit just told me over on the mario thread that I got a shout out on tik tok last night from our good friend Rosie, does anyone know where? I can’t keep up with all the accounts she has.

Canny believe I got a shoutout and didn’t even need to phone George Bowie on a Saturday night for it 🤪

Get back in yer ain lain!! 😂❤
She put up a video with one of your comments on it I think it was your first one about just finding the rosebush thread. And someone had replied to you I think something about that jade taking smack. She deleted it for some reason though!! Maybe some on the baw trawl got a screenshot of it. So aye. Nae debates.

Reactions: 3
Just clicked into jades live and Rosie came on and said I just said to Tyler watch your sister who doesn’t live here while I speak …. Ummm she just told Janice in the live earlier Tyler is so scared of his sister he wants to unalive himself and that’s why she’s at her “ sisters” but now she’s home and Tyler is fine to be alone with her …… bleeping wake up people

Reactions: 17
WHOOOO IS JANICE? WHO IS JANE? Dooo I even have the headspace for this 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just clicked into jades live and Rosie came on and said I just said to Tyler watch your sister who doesn’t live here while I speak …. Ummm she just told Janice in the live earlier Tyler is so scared of his sister he wants to unalive himself and that’s why she’s at her “ sisters” but now she’s home and Tyler is fine to be alone with her …… bleeping wake up people

She tries to deflect with humour. So all shes really doing is confirming what is being said because shes not doing what she usually does and gets out the proof instead shes constantly deflecting

Reactions: 5
Well this rosie thread was interesting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 took me a day to read threw all the comments lol she was the reason I got onto tik tok every week a diff drama now jumping from geordie jules property boss and that weapon kirsty and the lucy saga tattle.life has kept me entertained these last few months 🙈
This and the property boss have to be the best? Lol our banters top notch lol

Reactions: 8
Scunnered what Rosie done to Jane from central station. She’s 1 evil vile girl & her poor kids she does nothing with them ever. She picks on everyone but when the tables turn she does not like it 1 bit! A taste of her own medicine. Constantly contradicts herself. what she doesn’t like done to her is what she’s always doing to others. Vile person.
😳😳😳 what did she do to Jane then ? Havent heard or seen anything about that 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
She tries to deflect with humour. So all shes really doing is confirming what is being said because shes not doing what she usually does and gets out the proof instead shes constantly deflecting
I think Janice has been manipulated into back tracking if I’m reading this right and she has back tracked , that wee girl is not in that house

Reactions: 6
TBF she’s probs doing all this crap to try and confuse us so she can laugh again. She’s transparent. Ye dinny fool me Rosie.

Honestly I find it so hard to keep up , I missed the property boss drama , and come back from work and then boom Rosie fell out with this Janice 😂 I hear all these names but magnum PI Couldn’t crack the case

Rosie has said the past she will say Z is away to her "sisters" which is really respite. No one can blame her for needing a break but why lie after telling the truth? Also Z doesn't understand but to put all that blame on her about T when Rosie is always drinking or is/was up taking gear. Also inviting all these randoms people into her house, the threats she's had to her and the house it must be taking a toll on the lad.
Now she's gonna play victim despite he going on half assumptions about this Janice woman people sre now accusing her of lying about being ill with no basis other than Rosie screaming her head off.

Rosie at least on this thread we've heard and seen with our own eyes and ears what we talk about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.