Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your going to put yourself out there publicly on a social media app. then be prepared for people to talk about what your doing. Keep things private if you don’t want to be discussed. You can’t shut a forum down for people having a opinion on something your doing on the internet publicly.
Exactly and she’s the first to get involved in any other dramas

Reactions: 6
It's actually hilarious acting like she's made a petition when shes using one created 3 years ago just checked there 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m confused who’s Janice? What’s Happened?

Same as the rest of us then lol I think I’m banned too 🤷‍♀️
Janice is her neighbour that’s apparently been tit stirring! Spreading rumours on tattle and sent her a letter eh some description xx she was on a dual live wi her today, the poor wummin has got cancer and the bush whacker was vile shouting to her cancer Disnae define you n hung up on the wummin xxx really was disgusting xx

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Janice is her neighbour that’s apparently been tit stirring! Spreading rumours on tattle and sent her a letter eh some description xx she was on a dual live wi her today, the poor wummin has got cancer and the bush whacker was vile shouting to her cancer Disnae define you n hung up on the wummin xxx really was disgusting xx
I do this there somthing fishy about this Janice!! There’s no smoke without fire , and to be fair we are all attacking Rosie for not backing up with evidence , it’s Tik tok. People are vindictive and evil

Reactions: 2
Maybe Rosie made that account to see who would follow and see if she could figure any of us out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe Rosie made that account to see who would follow and see if she could figure any of us out 😂
Oh 100% that’s why I said stay away from it to people! she’s a dafty but she will grab one of the followers on the page and rip them to shreds without any proper evidence !

She’s clearly got her plants in this thread too trying to get friendly , some comments on here today don’t make sense , too many questions a few inconsistencies in comments

Reactions: 18
I do this there somthing fishy about this Janice!! There’s no smoke without fire , and to be fair we are all attacking Rosie for not backing up with evidence , it’s Tik tok. People are vindictive and evil
Aye the more Im reading the more I’m questioning Janice xx didn’t realise there were claims of her faking illness. God that tik tok is getting more twisted by the day. But folk on here wouldn’t roast Janice I’m sure till there was proof she’s lying as that would be a liberty if she is ill xx

Reactions: 1
She’s clearly got her plants in this thread too trying to get friendly , some comments on here today don’t make sense , too many questions a few inconsistencies in comments

So glad somebody said this because I was thinking the same!! Few rats in the thread today it seems 🤡

Reactions: 13
Aye the more Im reading the more I’m questioning Janice xx didn’t realise there were claims of her faking illness. God that tik tok is getting more twisted by the day. But folk on here wouldn’t roast Janice I’m sure till there was proof she’s lying as that would be a liberty if she is ill xx
Absolutely hazza , tattle loyals would take no part in allegations someone is faking illness without proof or on the word of bush

• Heart
Just seems to fishy .. am all for talking about the drama queen Rosie , but this Janice surely you can be terminal for five years? Ear nose cancer , then a brain tumour?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.