Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Her thick as fuck enablers won’t know the meaning of hypocrisy so they will be sitting clapping like seals & thinking she is funny as fuck as usual with that video 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Her video about the private account sounded like she ended with “lots of love dot to dot”.
so sounds like she’s got an account on here and been commenting too
she will be. She can comment all she likes & kid on she is ripping into herself. That also contradicts what she says about people going on her tiktok with “fake accounts” to say stuff to her if she is on one over here 😂

Nick86

Whits this pish she’s posting now 🙄 is this her exposing tattlers 🤣 does she honestly think we give a flying fuck - Rosie hen don’t put yourself on TikTok and expect everyone to follow your narrative you’re a toxic disgusting vile lazy bastard -away take yer face for a shite

• Haha

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
This is 🤯

At the end of the day, if Janice has lied, or not... there was always going to be speculation on here regarding Z being in care because she is literally never at home with Rosie (from what what we can spectate). Rosie spends all her days and nights on TikTok... So saying that this women started the rumour alone is clutching.

Still fucking idiot if she's lied and made up shit about a video.

If Z is staying at her sisters.. when is she even going over to visit her? Whole thing reeks.
Exactly. She gives the ammo for rumours to be made by going on about all her plans and when shes going out and what shes doing.
Listen see if Rosie really was that upset that her 'kids are being targeted' she should be looking at her priorities, and coming off tiktok. BUT in reality, because she is on tiktok soo much, she has strangers CONCERNED about her kids! She will never admit it. But thats the truth.

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Too much to recap 😂
Just caught up on it all tonight maaaan ffs.

I dont think anyone should respond to any specific username call outs/reply with personal circumstances. (Just in my opinion)

Just think it turns into being a circus on here, but each to their own. :giggle:

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
Rosie can chat about a sister that watches Zara til shes blue in the face i dont buy it 🤣🤣 Shes a lying midden

Just cos shes thick as fuck doesnt mean everyone else is, its obvious to see she isnt the hard done by fulltime mother she thinks she is, its shameful tbh

But was she no shouting the PB shouldnt have his job affected by his personal antics?? 🤡😭😭😭 shes laughable she really is
Jane said she can’t say much about it as it’s been a terrible time all because she joined rosies live 1 night and she’s not been at work since, this was back in November time but she was talking about it on her live the other night. 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Its all the people in her comments who have never looked on here in their life saying were vile bla bla bla.. what is rosie actually achieving by posting randoms facebook profiles 😭 must be coz shes so no bothered by it all 😭😭 look very bothered to me hun 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
It’s the people in the comments keeping her going, riling her into a frenzy and sitting watching it unravel. Half of them haven’t been here, they’re the same ones who were asking her ‘will I find the Tattler on Google?’ ‘I haven’t seen it but fuck those bitches slating your weans’. The rest are sending random screenshots with no context, just filling her head with nonsense. It’s heavy embarrassing and heavy dangerous. What a fucking mess.

• Haha

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I don’t get what these people have so against tattle. It’s no worse than tiktok drama itself.
it’s like it’s the new trend like when they all started saying “be kind”. That didn’t last.

Allabootthathoose

K couldnt be any more clearer that she doesnt wanty hang aboot wae her its an absolute riddy the bush left with nae pals what a surprise🤣🤡

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
It's actually really worrying when she saying we are the ones endangering her kids when we are the ones concerned that she gets so much money she's asking friends for taps and making videos when they say no? That she's begging for gifts to make income. When she's continuously saying they kids are left in the house themselves, that her son stays in the house by himself until late at night so she can get wrecked, that she's sharing private information about their medical conditioners & mental health when they can't consent, when she feeds words into her sons mouth for him to repeat on live, when she's verbally abusing him on lives, the reason people are so so concerned today is because she spent the majority of her live talking about sexually assaulting her kids, giving them drugs and hitting them. She's the one endangering her kids.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I have reported they screenshots that were put on here to get them took down. Shouldn’t be posting peoples faces on here. Thats the kinda shit that midden Bush would do.

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
She would shit her self if any tattle seen her in the street , sexual explotation of children ain't a joke

There is no logic behind they clearly get a thrill out of it you can not joke about sexually assaulting children that is not a joke at all it's not funny wasn't funny yesterday wasn't funny today won't be funny tomorrow. Vile creatures

Rosie has a petition to take tattle down in reality she needs a petition to get on the register beast.

She should be reported to the police and social services. Her kids needs put on a protection register!

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I don’t get what these people have so against tattle. It’s no worse than tiktok drama itself.
it’s like it’s the new trend like when they all started saying “be kind”. That didn’t last.
because they have no control over here. Where as on TT they can block & report & delete comments.

Cass_25

VIP Member
This was actually distressing to watch but I screen recorded it because it's absolutely sick. She's just said that everyone here can't believe Z is in care & think it's shocking. No we can believe that, we don't think it's shocking. Those kids would be better off as far away from her as possible.

I never venture onto this thread don’t know much about Rosie other than she gives me the boak what I have seen …but a watched that live could not believe what I was watching 🤯 clowns like Courteney Burgoyne finding It hilarious
FFS what a headcase Rosie is who talks about their own kid like that 🤯

shazza28#23

never really gave her a chance to argue back and blocked her
Wow unbelievable how can say to someone cancer doesn't define you. Lowest of the low cos Janice was talking the truth she can't handle that.
Everyone can see it for themselves Rosie nobody is lieing about anything. You get yourself rat arsed on drink and drugs and forget half the time what your saying on TT. So your the lier TT isn't your life your gorgeous weans should be

• Heart