Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Wanting to batter folk who talk about the vulgar crap she puts out there 🥴 nobody forces her to act the way she does. She has the power to stop us by not acting the way she does but she loves the attention. Plus she is enabled by those who find the vile things she says funny 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Friutloopsrus

Wow who the hell is Janice
Just clicked into jades live and Rosie came on and said I just said to Tyler watch your sister who doesn’t live here while I speak …. Ummm she just told Janice in the live earlier Tyler is so scared of his sister he wants to unalive himself and that’s why she’s at her “ sisters” but now she’s home and Tyler is fine to be alone with her …… fucking wake up people
Exactly surely you wouldn't leave two children together that don't get alone one phycologicaly damaged by the other ,.clearly safety and well being would be paramount ? I'm starting to think (in my opinion) it's because she doesn't want the dwp to know she doesn't have care of her daughter and her daughter is in local authority care. So she point blank refuses to admit it not like she has to admit it it's her business but going live screaming about how it's not true why not just put it to bed and prove the fact it's not true, she spends to much time invested on tik tok but she's got to realise that it's tik tok on the clock as her kids are getting older and soon they will realise what she's all about. Poor kids

Banned and taken out the leader board for getting her dildo out on a live. If use watch anything Iv posted watch this reaction. I'm off to bed now ✌🏼
That’s absolutely vile and she’s trying to get this page took down for bullying, she should be banned from social media she’s the biggest vile mouthed bully out there! Get a job ya scrounging boot

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Howling that she thinks she's outing folk 😭😭

A fair few of us have literally commented on her stuff. My comments were screenshot in the love, plus Dianne was giving tattlers shout outs 🤣🤣

Calm down Sherlock ffs 😭

• Haha

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
“ this is the last time I’m playing you James coz people are sending too much money , far far too much money “ , Youve said this is the last time the last twice you’ve played , Stick a mask on and a stripey jumper

• Haha

sam0206

Chatty Member
Exactly!! 👏
The reason she finds it funny & continues is because so many people comment how funny & amazing she is, it enables her to carryon thinking shes funny. The second the support stops so will she.

Also her supporters are just as bad as her this is why she thinks its normal. There on her live the girl she was talking to had been on the drink last night also on her live, up all night no sleep and this morning all we could hear was her shouting over rosie telling her wains to bolt n that they are doing her nut in.
Social media has a lot to answer for in the sense that its given all these scummy lazy parents an outlet and another resource to use to neglect their children with. If people stopped interacting with these accounts then they'd probably have no choice but to parent their children. It's so sad for the children, it's just going to be a never ending cycle of abuse.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Here see if she ever did that. Message me your address I’d be there in a heart beat.
Don’t worry about me, i have dealt with bigger & better than her before in my time. If she wants to come see me, she is more than welcome ☺

• Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
Her foundation over her scabby spots🤢🤢🤢
13335972-05C4-4498-9D6C-C0F041476503.jpeg

Also been watching from my fyp and not actually joining the live so the little mods can’t block ye😂

• Sick
  • Haha

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Thats exactly who she means. Wonder what she thinks of new bestie James Macs friendship with Courtney Burgerflaps who was involved with PB? Doubt she will be saying anything about her 😏 she will hate the fact that Dianne is getting on with people on here. At least she can admit her mistakes unlike this cretin.
Just another case of manipulating and adjusting facts to fit her narrative , PB wrecked his own hoose but she’ll still jam her snakey wee tongue up his farter 🤔

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
aw that money on the extensions for her to wash her heed once a fortnight using poundshop shampoo and stick it up in a bobble 99% a the time🧐

• Haha

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Goddd guys lets not fight on this thread and get it closed. Team tattle needs to stick together , and I'm still on holiday until Monday so lets not make this a boring weekend for me 🤣🌚

Notice how Rosie is on speaking to Karrie cos shes wanting wax melts! Telling her to hurryup so she can pick them up rapid! Fkoff Rosie no everyone jumps for you ya big tit

If only we could all be big famous tiktoking middens 🥴
She’s a pure user isn’t she! I don’t mind Karrie, she hates drama and always keeps out of it. Her sister on the other hand is a horror! Heel Toe! 😡

Ollychipsab

She’s just replied to someone on that video saying that we don’t care about her weans 😂 how does she work that one out? that’s why most people don’t like her cos of how she parents and acts as a mother 😂 the weans are lovely well mannered weans, no one has a bad word to say about them. it’s YOU we have the problem with no yer kids?!

• Wow

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
She is vile! But all these people sitting laughing and bowing at her feet are enabling her to do this. They are just as bad. And all the wee beg-a-friends saying “aw I’d love to get drunk with you, you’re amazing and so funny” really need to reevaluate their lives. Supporting a beast, well done 👏

Anyway I’m off out to spend the day with my daughter so have a great day Tattlers ❤

• Heart

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
See if z wasnt in care bushcake would have it over tiktok to prove to everyone then sit back at laugh, but she is getting so worked up about it i think z is in care
Defo would have had a TT with the “ you look so dumb right now “ Song

• Haha