Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Did anyone hear her whispering to Terri that we were all talking shite and dragging karrie into it now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 never aff the tattle hen are ye

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Friutloopsrus

Right, ive been a busy bee today out shopping and dealing with thr kids whats have i missed
Rosie sitting in the hairdresser all day and I mean 8 hours , on live but not on live she covered the camera for the "big" reveal , her son was home alone apparently and she had to be home for 10😳 , Talking absolute vulgar on live. Nothing new for the one and only can't parent won't parent tik tok obsessed miss bush.

• Wow

Strangertothis

Chatty Member
Right ladies, I’m gonna say bye now 🤣 so many new accounts in here trying to derail/false info spread/ just generally cause carnage It’s gonna end up a mess 🤦‍♀️

weegin12

Chatty Member
Morning tattlers yeez awrite? ❤❤

Her bring down tattle tik tok page has 57 followers..🙄🤣 i for one am shaking in my boots
We’re doomed 🤓

Hey guys just on my tea break, been at work since 7am and only get a quick 10 mins...have we been taken down yet??? Any reports of mass reporting??? And also Rosie...don't hag our granny off! We might be bored housewives with nothing better to do than gossip but we have morals and respect for our elders. We hag you cos your broadcasting publicly how much of a shit mum and person you are, you're leaving yourself open to it!
Are you trying to write s l a g not hag? Cause everytime I write s l a g it changes it too hag 🥴

Aww someone report back to jade Frati I said I like you and you’ll back up what you say you’ll do. No everything on here is negative.

Last edited:

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Just seems to fishy .. am all for talking about the drama queen Rosie , but this Janice surely you can be terminal for five years? Ear nose cancer , then a brain tumour?
No idea about other peoples illnesses cancer is too big a word to gossip about plus she’s a small account we have had warnings for discussing these before we need to stay on topic ie the bush

If your going to put yourself out there publicly on a social media app. then be prepared for people to talk about what your doing. Keep things private if you don’t want to be discussed. You can’t shut a forum down for people having a opinion on something your doing on the internet publicly.

Allabootthathoose

HI ROSIE HUN YOUR NEW HAIR IS SHIT LY HUN XXX

On another note what a day just to end up junkie bunning it and clawing at it in the morning 🤢🤢

Lol ffs, wee minions running about under faceless profiles, screenshotting other faceless profiles…what a life they lead whilst Rosie is living it up getting her hair done.

At this point I may as well just hand myself in 🤣
Ive made sure my profile has a nice pic so if they find me i at least look pretty 😭😭😭😭

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I’m going to assume the supporting home wreckers is targeted at Diane , walking talking shite speeling contradiction you are bushwhacker
Thats exactly who she means. Wonder what she thinks of new bestie James Macs friendship with Courtney Burgerflaps who was involved with PB? Doubt she will be saying anything about her 😏 she will hate the fact that Dianne is getting on with people on here. At least she can admit her mistakes unlike this cretin.

I’m new and I’m here because it’s all her and the older blonde one talk about 😂 I had never heard of the page before. I have seen plenty of her lives when she’s been sitting full of it and have made my own opinion on her with the way she acts, it’s a public forum yous were new here at one time aswell ☺ All they followers she has only a small amount support her and have anything postive to say, the rest is following for the drama and to keep up with who she’s arguing with now. if she had any sense she would log off and then no one would have a opinion, but she can’t she thrives on the attention because let’s face it, if it was in the real world noone would give her a 2nd glance, she caused loads of drama on Facebook groups before she took up tik tok.

sam0206

Chatty Member
Right...anyone know this beasts address??? These videos need to be sent to social work and police. Absolutely vile! Her poor children. Joking or not, the fact she could have These thoughts and openly say them is extremely worrying

Ollychipsab

There’s dark humour then there’s talking sexually about your own weans...... some things are just wrong and unacceptable no matter how much you try pretend it’s just dark humour.

• Heart

Briar_rose

VIP Member
This is why people are going to see when they come to tattle.

Everyone here is batting down the nonsense, everyone here told the person threatening to leak reports to get Tae.

Anyone she sends is gonna see that we are the FIRST to defend those Weans and to not allow anything that oversteps

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
Goddd guys lets not fight on this thread and get it closed. Team tattle needs to stick together , and I'm still on holiday until Monday so lets not make this a boring weekend for me 🤣🌚

Notice how Rosie is on speaking to Karrie cos shes wanting wax melts! Telling her to hurryup so she can pick them up rapid! Fkoff Rosie no everyone jumps for you ya big tit

Bush is on with Karrie shes getting her hair done again and I'm just about to start my shift 😒 the celebrity life eh hahahha
If only we could all be big famous tiktoking middens 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9