Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
I’ve waited since 2020 on tattle for people to see how vile she is , then my lovely @weegin12 tagged me so I saw the tide had finally turned , I can wait until 2024 for the imaginary sister to come out 🤣🤣
People on here say she has then some people say she hasn’t. It’s mind boggling to know the truth. It’s a wonder her sister has never been in her tik toks thought

Reactions: 1

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
Not really sure what the rules are on here but I will refrain from screenshotting so we don’t get this thread removed.

Nothing negative was mentioned about her sister from what I’ve read or posted🤷🏼‍♀️

Evening yall, finally settling down , the man wanted to go out for dinner , so had to oblige , it was either that or my arse hole would have been in tatters in the morning!! Why are people so silly to gift real money

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
Guys...let's not become as paranoid as Rosie and start turning on each other. At the end of the day, we all know what she's really like. If she's sent "spies" in here then so what, we have nothing to hide. Just don't reply to comments or post comments about random people then we'll be good 😊 we can't let her think we have any weaknesses this is how they break us 😂
The spies will only hype us up so its cool
I don’t get this game thing , are they both doing it for really money?
Aye all the gifts they get then gets turned into money

janemo

Actually cant believe that people can stick up for her or try to say it's the folk on here who are bad parents etc. She is utterly vile and reprehensible.

Ollychipsab

Rosies sat raging cos they lassies are having a convo amongst themselves n she’s no involved 😂

• Haha

Ollychipsab

Rosie you’re the one putting YOUR LIFE on the internet. People are gonny judge. Especially when your behaviour is bang out of order most of the time. The things you say are honkin why are you surprised that people are getting offended when you talk about kids sexually like that??

Nick86

The anticipation of seeing this new hair but let’s be honest wont make a blind bit of difference she will still look like a melted welly - cant polish a turd 💩

Highlandlass

Scunnered what Rosie done to Jane from central station. She’s 1 evil vile girl & her poor kids she does nothing with them ever. She picks on everyone but when the tables turn she does not like it 1 bit! A taste of her own medicine. Constantly contradicts herself. what she doesn’t like done to her is what she’s always doing to others. Vile person.
What did she do to Jane from Central Station?

weegin12

Chatty Member
I'd say everything to that honey monsters scabby face. We don't make up stuff about children at all lmao 🤣
I'd happily tell her who I am and where I live so she can turn up to ma door, I'd tell her right to her face how disgusting she is, vile cretin of a mother!
keep talking you’ll be in the cool gang next 🙊🙊